“Missed a few marks...”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

There are only (2) two Vietnamese restaurants amongst the hundreds of Asian restaurants in Market City and this is the better of the two. Bo 7 Mon Thanh Tam on Level 3 of the Food Court is actually the better of the two.... Larger portion and more authentic!

BUN THIT NUONG CHA GIO (Vermicelli Noodle w/BBQ Pork & Eggrolls): (3.5 stars)
Sooooo fresh!!! They definitely put some love into the preparation of this dish, BUT it's such a small serving size. I'd rather go to Pasteur down the street to get a larger portion for the same price!

COM BO LUC LAC (Shaken Beef w/Fried Rice): (3.5 stars)
First time having Com Bo Luc Lac in Sydney and I wasn't disappointed, BUT I wasn't impressed either. I'd say it was a pretty standard dish except the portion was so small! Typically, you'd also get a side soup bowl w/this back in California. Guess not here.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

I went to experience chicken pho, after recently returning from Vietnam, I needed a fix. Big bowl, clear broth, on the side you get your been shoots, chilli, lemon and basil to mix in. Plenty of quality chicken and yummy noodles. Good atmosphere and vibe too, not noisy either. Recommend for an authentic flavour.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

One of the best pho that i've eaten,fresh ingredients , big portions, great taste, kind people and you can eat quickly ! I recommend the beef one !

Reviewed 29 December 2015

This is our first choice for Vietnamese food in the CBD - and close to our first choice for any cuisine. Authentic Vietnanese food with the best spicy beef noodle soup outside of Bankstown and excellent mixed vermicilli. Very highly recommended.

2  Thank Overbridge
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

I stop by this place every time I visit Sydney CBD and our visit last Sunday was as good as always. Fresh, tasty Pho Tai and the staff are happy to oblige if you ask for extra noodles. Great place for authentic Vietnamese cuisine

2  Thank Chris_AustraliaNZ