“Delicious food and excellent service”

William Blue Dining
Ranked #11 of 6,619 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Rocks
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Five us enjoyed a delicious meal served by smiling, polite and helpful staff. Food and drink were very reasonably priced for the quality. It was perfect for the special meal we were looking for. I would recommend booking.

1  Thank 199Patricia

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I'd always wanted to go to this training restaurant and I wasn't disappointed

The meals were better than some of the 5 star hotels I've dined at and the service from the trainees was really good
Sure, they were nervous and weren't 100%, but they were training after all. To be honest, despite the nerves of being assessed they were better than some wait staff I've had in tht big hotels too
It was a surprising dining experience and I'd recommend to anyone
I really enjoyed it

1  Thank andrewoR1056LP
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend so I took my partner last night for his birthday. The food was so tasty and the staff could not do enough for you.
A great idea as you get a great meal at half the price of a fancy restaurant.
Looking forward to visiting again.

1  Thank Durosek
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Come here for 5 star food and service by student chefs and waiters - under the VERY strict eye of their supervisors. 3 courses for around $45 has to be the best value in Sydney!
Lovely quiet ambience and no rushing. An excellent date night - popular so book ahead. Highly recommended.

2  Thank rebeccadiver
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The food was well prepared and very tasty. The service was spectacular and Christa was a superb host and waitress. Sadly I have to go home but I'll be back...some day. Well worth the value. A must. Loved it all.

2  Thank alepintanp