4,097 results
All reviews bedroom apartment darling harbour three bedroom floor to ceiling windows coles supermarket the penthouse spa bath these apartments world square full kitchen high floor living area central location reception staff hyde park fantastic location public transport
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020

At reception Ryan gave us a warm welcome and explained everything clearly. That was the start of the perfect stay. The room was the best I've ever stayed in and I've traveled the whole world. The location was right in the heart of the dining district and china town which suited us to a tee. I could not recommend this accommodation more.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meriton Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Meriton Suites World Tower, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2020

Dear Jensen919,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review with the TripAdvisor community.

Your praises about myself are very much appreciated. I am glad to learn myself and our team was able to assist you on your arrival and went out the extra mile to ensure you had pleasant staying experience. Your recognition is our best motivations!

Thank you once again for your kind words Jensen919, we look forward to welcome you back hopefully in a not so distant future.

Ryan R.

Reviewed 11 December 2020

I have stayed at many of the Meriton Suits including staying at the Meriton Suits World Tower over 6 times and the room we stayed at was by far the worst. The girl at the front counter said she gave us a room upgrade and I would hate to think what the room would of been like without the "upgrade". It felt dated and dirty and the kitchen sink was broken. Overall I have stayed with Meriton Suites over 20 times for work and pleasure and my last stay has really made me think twice about booking with them again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 9 December 2020

Recently stayed at World Tower for a couple of nights for our 25th Anniversary. We were greeted on arrival by Ryan and as it was our anniversary we were upgraded to a larger suite and given some lovely chocolates. The suites are amazing and the views are breath taking. World Tower is ideally located and has wonderful amenities. Will definitely stay here again!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Meriton Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Meriton Suites World Tower, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Dear Phil M,

Thank you for choosing Meriton Suites World Tower. It has been our absolutely pleasure to be able to accommodate you on your 25th Anniversary!

We pride ourselves on offering our guests more space and freedom than a traditional hotel room with breathtaking views surrounded with many eating options.

Thank you once again for your kind words Phil M, we do hope to extend our warm welcome on your return visit for another memorable stay. Until then!

Kind Regards

Ryan R

Reviewed 4 December 2020

Staff are friendly and helpful, 5 star rating with kitchen and laundry so convenient close to good Asian and city restaurants. Place nice and clean. It has the WOW factor for the beautiful CBD views. Swimming and gym facilities available. Perfect happy accommodation !

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meriton Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Meriton Suites World Tower, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2020

Dear michaelha2020,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your time here with us at Meriton World Tower. Our suites are very spacious and more of a home away from home, amidst the city and I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the spectacular views as well. Having restaurants and cafes nearby makes our location very convenient for guests at the same time. We do hope to welcome you back in the near future for another enjoyable stay.

Olivia Rattan
Manager On Duty

Reviewed 4 December 2020

My family had an amazing stay here, the reception staff were awesome, extremely helpful and very polite, rooms were very neat, clean and tidy, the views were awesome, we would definately recommend and stay here again, Thanku Meriton Suites World Tower, keep it up, great job your all doing

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meriton Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Meriton Suites World Tower, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Dear trish0berts,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the TripAdvisor community. We are thrilled to know you had such positive experience staying with us.

Our friendly staffs are dedicated to ensuring each and every guest enjoys a comfortable and memorable stay with us. Your recognition is our best motivations!

Thank you once again trish0berts, we look forward to welcome you back hopefully in a not so distant future.

Ryan R.