“Meriton Apartments - fantastic location, superb accommodation, great service”

Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney
Ranked #25 of 186 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed 11 June 2016

My husband and I enjoyed 5 wonderful days in Sydney to enjoy the Vivid Sydney festival. I chose the Meriton Apartments for their location to Darling Harbour and the excellent reviews I had read about the place. From the moment we arrived it certainly lived up to our expectations and exceeded them. We were offered an upgrade to the 48th floor overlooking Darling Harbour. The apartment was above expectation, very well appointed, immaculately clean, very modern and comfortable. Wonderfully comfortable beds, everything sound proofed including double glazing to cut out the traffic noise. The staff were great as well, professional and very helpful. No hesitation in recommending and would love to stay there again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAKentStreet, Guest Service Manager at Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Coult22,

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic review regarding your recent stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartment Kent Street! We are very pleased to read that our modern and luxury suites and friendly Guest Services Team delivered a comfortable and memorable experience whilst exceeding your expectations.

It is comforting to know that you will be recommending Meriton Serviced Apartments and we surely hope to see you again in the near future!

Guest Service Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (6,044)

Reviewed 11 June 2016

It' very big apartement and clean. Excellent staff. And the location was near the china town, MRT station and harbour. And thank you because meriton up grade my room. I will stay in here again if i go to aussie

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

afensutantio, Thank you for your positive review! It is a pleasure to read that our friendly staff and spacious apartments has made your stay an enjoyable one. We surely hope you enjoyed our complimentary upgrade and hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I found there are more than one Meriton Serviced Apartments in the CBD area of Sydney. After studying the online comment and location, I especially choose this one on Kent Street. I must say I had the right choice.

It is very easy to find the location. It is only 5 mins walk to Town Hall Station and 10 mins walk to Central Station. It is right in the middle to those major tourist areas. It is just 5 mins walk to China Town and 10 mins walk to Darling Harbour.

I arrived earlier than the official check-in time. Todd at the reception is very kind. He tried to arrange a room for me as soon as it is ready. The room is on the higher floor with a stunning view of the city. I could see the Darling Harbour and enjoy the Vivid Sydney at the balcony in my room.

I have no negative comment during my stay. The room is large. Everything is clean and comfortable, especially the bed. The wifi is very fast. You have lots of choices for the TV channels too.

I was trying to visit some new areas which is not near to the city. Todd is so kind. He gave me very clear instruction with a map marking all the information which I could enjoy a safe trip to that new area.

My departure flight was at 10pm. Todd arranged me to have a late check-out for an hour. I could store the luggage then I could enjoy the last minute shopping.

It took me 10 mins walk to the Central Station. Then, I was having only 12 minutes ride of train to the airport.

I will definitely choose to stay in here again for my next visit to Sydney. And I highly recommend this place to you all.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear jonathanblue,

Thank you for taking the time to share such amazing and positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street. It is always comforting and heartwarming to read such positive comments reflecting your experience with us.

It's great to see that you chose our property over our other lovely properties around the CBD. It is a pleasure to see that we have exceeded your expectations. Your kind remarks and lovely feedback regarding Todd has definitely been passed on to the team and we greatly appreciate it!

We definitely hope to see you again in the near future at Meriton Kent Street jonathanblue!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Wonderful location - 53rd floor overlooking Darling Harbour. Walking distance to the Harbour, Transport and right in the CBD. Room was spacious, very well and friendly serviced; a joy to come home to every day for a week. A special week with family to enjoy a sporting event. Room service, wi fi and space to relax. Definitely book again.
Shirley B (10-17/4/2016)

Room Tip: I loved the option to be able to open a window .. on the 53rd Floor!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

siab562, Thank you for your positive review regarding your recent stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street.

We are delighted to read that our convenient location and friendly Guest Services Team has provided an enjoyable and comfortable stay for you. We hope you enjoyed your view on the 53rd floor and created a memorable experience for yourself and your family.

We surely hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We had a wonderful one night stay at the Meriton on Kent Street. We arrived, were asked the reason for our stay and when I mentioned that I was graduating from my Masters Degree and that my mum had flown from interstate to attend, the lovely hostess upgraded us into a suite.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear CRim555,

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street.

It is such a delight to see that you enjoyed your stay with us whilst receiving a complimentary upgrade. We sure hope we have made your experience a memorable one considering it was for a special occasion!

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!