Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$161
Agoda.comUS$153
eDreamsUS$153
TripadvisorUS$153
Vio.com
EtripUS$153
8,858 results
All reviews darling harbour great location studio apartment washing machine town hall station these apartments great apartment world square high floor coles supermarket full kitchen george st home away from home central location public transport opera house balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2019

I stayed in one of the one bedroom serviced apartments while attending a conference at ICC.

Location is in the busy CBD and walking distance to Darling Harbour with all it has to offer. Next door to Event Cinema and a block to QVC - prime shopping and Pitt Street Mall.

The staff and impeccable service is the reason I’ll keep coming back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Todd M, Online Reputation Team at Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Thanks for your feedback BeOnen, it has been our pleasure to accommodate you on your recent travels! We are pleased you enjoyed our prime location just moments from shop, restaurants and attractions. Your kind praises are appreciated and we do look forward to sharing your feedback with our friendly Guest Services Team. A warm welcome awaits your next return. Todd M Online Reputation Team.

Reviewed 23 June 2019

I am insanley in love with Meriton Suites.
I stay at these hotels at the time.

I have never stayed at the Kent Street one before and i thought i would give it a try. The rooms are still nice as always. I am just slightly disappointed with the service. The staff are all friendly but there was an issue with my room key and it taking me to the wrong level. After waiting in line for 15-20 minutes as it was so busy it finally got fixed. I then later on that afternoon requested some ice to have with some drinks. It took them 45 minutes to bring me a bag of ice. I had to call them to remind them.

Upon Check in i requested a high floor as i love views as anyone would, i am always accommodated to the best they can do. But this time they couldn't.
Each time the staff were very apologetic. But i have never had an issue with any of the other Meriton Suites before.

Thank you for having me again Meriton but i think i might stick to another hotel in the CBD instead.

Room tip: Rooms have bad views, Get the higher floors for a great view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank I1585AEbenjamina
Todd M, Online Reputation Team at Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Dear I1585AEbenjamina,

We love welcoming back our loyal guests, however are disappointed to learn we have fallen short of the five star standards you have loved on previous stays across the Meriton Suites brand.

Please do accept our sincere apologies, rest assured your valued feedback is duly noted and will be raised with our management team to ensure we improve our overall service standards.

I1585AEbenjamina, we apologise once again and do hope to gain the opportunity to restore your faith in the Meriton Suites brand.

Reviewed 23 June 2019

Excellent staff, excellent location, comfortable rooms and brilliant location. What else does anyone want? I would 100% recommend this to all business travellers and to the rest as well. The view from top floors is breathtaking

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Megha K
Todd M, Online Reputation Team at Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

Thanks for you recommendation m4megha, we appreciate your high praises and do look forward to sharing your feedback with our friendly team. A warm welcome awaits your next return. Todd M Online Reputation Team.

Reviewed 22 June 2019

My wife and i recently stayed at Merraton Kent st. In Sydney. We found the room was great the staff friendly and the location convenient to local transport and restaurants. We would happily stray here again the next time we are in Sydney. Its also very close to train so simple to get there from airport.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your five star feedback paultfly, it has been our pleasure to welcome you both on your recent travels. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our premium accommodation just moments from shops, restaurants and attractions. Your kind praises are appreciated and we do look forward to sharing your feedback with our friendly Guest Services team. A warm welcome awaits when you next return to the area. Todd M, Online Reputation Team.

Reviewed 21 June 2019

Very friendly staff, check in and check out were amazing. Made me feel welcome.
I was a bit confused with the new elevator look, no buttons haha but very easy to use.
Room was wonderful, wish i was still there and the bed was comfortable.

The downside was as I was packing to leave I got interrupted by housekeeping, it was around 9:15 - 9:30....check out time is 10, never had that problem before as I always checkout before they come, so I felt a bit uncomfortable telling her that I'm not ready yet. Felt like I was being rushed and we had a bit of a language barrier but I managed to explain to her I wasn't packed yet.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Voyage35194143144,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed a warm welcome by our friendly Guest Services team and loved the space and freedom our newly refurbished suites offer.

Please do accept our sincere apologies for the mentioned shortfall, rest assured your valued feedback is duly noted and has been raised with our respective management team for further investigation.

Voyage35194143144, we apologise once again and do hope to gain the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,