“Dinner”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This was a fantastic dinning experience. The place is small and intemit, with great staff who are professional and know what they are selling.
Last but not least, the food is amazing. It is simple but but creative and interesting. They are very happy to cater for vegetarians and vegans.
I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Bodega is a trendy, popular spot. The restaurant was full, the staff was friendly/professional, and the food quality was quite good. But the menu consists of dishes that have food and/or sauces that clash; e.g., one dish alone has crispy duck, scallops, chocolate mole, avocado, and apple. Our stomachs were in bad shape after dinner! Also the drink pours were small.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Great service and knowledgeable staff really complement the incredible food & wine menu on offer. We’ve been a couple of times now and there are always new items you can try. It’s a bit on the pricier end but definitely worth every cent.
There’s also a great wine shop attached to the restaurant with an boutique (yum) selection.
If it’s still on the menu, you must try the morcilla/Black sausage...que rico!!!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Dining solo is never ideal but I had a good midweek dinner.

Dishes were all excellent.

I don’t have a history with this venue but was concerned about the negative reviews. They didn’t play out for me.

I would go again but there are a lot of others I want to try in the suburbs fringing the city.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This was one of the most exquisite Tapas experiences I have had in a long time. The place is small, elegant and lovely. The ambience is superb. The Spanish wines are fantastic. The food is incredibly tasty. The service is friendly. Everything we had on the menu was elegant. We will be going back, for sure. The ONLY compliant I have is the feeling I got that they wanted us to eat and go away soon (maybe because they had a few later bookings and were cramped for space?). But overall, lovely...