“One of my faves”

Price range: US$19 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Along busy Elizabeth St, Sydney, you can escape the hustle and bustle and have a conversation, whilst enjoying a delicious Italian inspired meal, with wine to match. The service is great and the zucchini flowers leave me wanting more. George and his team, really do like to look after everyone, regardless if you are a regular, or a first-time patron.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The customer service this restaurant gave was excellent. We walked in about 8pm, no reservation and were made so welcome. The food was beautiful, my melt in your mouth steak was the best, and dessert was delicious. Their hand made chocolates were yum.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We popped in 8pm one night and couldn't believe the service. We hadn't made a reservation and had come upon the restaurant as it was in our neighbourhood.
Outstanding and best service on our trip by far. Great staff and food was very nice also, well worth it. It was our best meal on the trip and cost about the same as some of the plain places we ate at.
I would highly reccommend and would go back when next in Sydney. Well worth it.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Very good dinner. Good starter (chief suggestion : oyster, salmon tartar and peppered tuna). Nice piece of beef (sirloin) well cooked (seems chief likes pepper ...). King prawns well cooked (may be à bit too much garlic). Original desserts (chocolate mousse and crème brûlée) both with a mix of flavours. Honest Australian white wine (have tested much better ... but I am French). 80 AUD each

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We came here for dinner after reading the nice review on TR, and I must say, I wasn’t disappointed. Reservations were made through the TR app and we managed to get a table on short notice.

We had a bottle of Merlot which was excellent, and ordered:
1. the beef short rib
2. The veal
3: sirloin
4. Salmon

All were really good: the veal was flavourful and not chewy, same with the sirloin. The beef was likewise very good and the portion was large enough that my cousin had trouble finishing.

Service was good and the staff were friendly; which made the entire experience pleasant. All in all, we paid around AUD300 food the mains, a bottle of wine, the bread starter and a few bottles of still water.