“nice ambiente ”

Ranked #3,949 of 6,064 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

The menu doesn't offer a lot of drinks (we didn't eat there). The ambiente is very nice and good for a drink in the evening. The service is friendly, but English was a but difficult...

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I've been into this little Pho fatale most nights over the last week as its near where I'm staying. Great food but always a challenge getting a seat if its busy. However they do takeaways. Good flavours using fresh ingredients. Worth a crack if you're in the area.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Two mistakes on our part. 1. Ordered takeaway. 2. Assumed they knew what Vietnamese food should taste like. So yes, eating takeaway is not the best test of a restaurant, but we do get takeaway from other Asian restaurants in Sydney that actually survives the trip quite well. And it doesn't help that we've eaten Vietnamese street food a hundred times in Vietnam. But this was mostly inedible. I'd thought you couldn't make bad pho, but this was...bad. The Vietnamese sausage was sickly. Sorry.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

We had a large lunch at Chinatown earlier this day, and were peckish later in the evening.

We stumbled across madame Nhu, so so so so glad we did.

We didn't eat much. We shared the duck Vietnamese rice paper rolls, Banh mi sliders.

Wow, these were absolutely gorgeous. I'm a fan of Bahn Mi, but these were the best I'd ever had. I could easily have these little beauties twice a week & never tire of them. Strangely enough this "little" discovery was one of the highlights of our trip. Thanks Madame Nhu, we will be back every time we're in Sydney.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Tonight we booked a table for 8 people but on arrival explained it was now 6 people. Immediately the waiter took a table away leaving two tiny tables for 6 people.
We asked for the additional table to be put back and were flatly refused.
Seriously with food, water, wine, utensil holders etc could not have possibly seated 6 persons comfortably.
The restaurant was not busy and after much discussion we kept the table but the waiter and waitress were most unhappy.
So consequently the service for the rest of the night was "uncomfortable " I totally understand if it was super busy but it was quiet.
Why do waiters put on this unnecessary behaviour towards potential long term customers. Not sure I could be bothered going back again however would have loved to recommend a restaurant with wonderful accomodating staff if that's what they were.
I am also in customer service industry.

Sorry even if we don't like it.
"THE CUSTOMER is ALWAYS RIGHT"
End of story.