“Didgeridoo Workshop ”

Sounds of Starlight
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

My family and I did the didgeridoo workshop at 11am. We found it to be really informative and got some great tips. Andrew is an amazing player and was so patient with us and our young children. Definitely worth doing if this beautiful instrument is something you'd like to learn to master! Plus at $10 each it's good value.

1  Thank djdannij

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Andrew Langford is extremely skilled on the didgeridoo and puts on a good show. There is quality photography and a light/sound show to accompany his playing. It is a unique experience and we were entertained. The show is about an hour and a quarter and he offers the audience the opportunity to try out playing a didgeridoo for themselves at the end. Something a little different.

1  Thank Buzzbuzzbuzz
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

We attended the show tonight. To me the music was enchanting I wasn't interested in having an audience "Jam session " I came to listen to the music. The kids would enjoy playing with the instruments though. I did enjoy the music.

1  Thank Peter T
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

We had a bus group of senior people into to watch the show. What Andrew can't do with a didgeridoo. Our group was left speechless. I've seen quite a few show around Australia and can say this is one of the best.

1  Thank TonyT22
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

When in Alice visit the Sounds of Starlight store if you want an authentic aboriginal instrument. If you can make sure you see the show as it really shows how a didgeridoo can be played. Try one out and even get lessons. The prices are based on yhe fact that the didges are real and not simple tourist fodder.
Having heard the show twice now it still excites me and gives you a sense of the land.

1  Thank Paul B
Samantha1966, Owner at Sounds of Starlight, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Thank you exactly what we are trying to do - give a real feel of the Red Centre and its vibe with the didgeridoo.