“Didgeridoo lessons were so fun! Andrew is a great teacher!”

Sounds of Starlight
Reviewed 5 February 2016

7 of us showed up for the didgeridoo lessons (no call ahead needed), and had a great time learning the basics of playing. Andrew was very friendly and offered a lot of insights. It is not easy...my husband did the best, but it was still fun to try. Gives you a new appreciation for those who play well.

2  Thank haylaura

Reviewed 9 November 2015

We attended the workshop in the morning - great value and very personal attention. My kids absolutely loved it.

That night we went to the show. Again - a fabulous experience. The staff were super helpful too with parking - I felt nervous walking around Alice at night (just me and 2 teens) so they allowed me to park in the back.

Highly recommended - one our major highlights.

2  Thank Trajasjem
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

My family and I did the didgeridoo workshop at 11am. We found it to be really informative and got some great tips. Andrew is an amazing player and was so patient with us and our young children. Definitely worth doing if this beautiful instrument is something you'd like to learn to master! Plus at $10 each it's good value.

1  Thank djdannij
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Andrew Langford is extremely skilled on the didgeridoo and puts on a good show. There is quality photography and a light/sound show to accompany his playing. It is a unique experience and we were entertained. The show is about an hour and a quarter and he offers the audience the opportunity to try out playing a didgeridoo for themselves at the end. Something a little different.

1  Thank Buzzbuzzbuzz
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

We attended the show tonight. To me the music was enchanting I wasn't interested in having an audience "Jam session " I came to listen to the music. The kids would enjoy playing with the instruments though. I did enjoy the music.

1  Thank Peter T