“Another cliched outback gig but still - you must go”

Sounds of Starlight
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Travelled the world and have been dragged along to these touristy things all the time and although I'm not somewhat of a contributor to the show, this wasn't too bad. My friends got into it and enjoyed the engagement of the MC. It's fun and interactive and most of the audience got right into it. But being somewhat of an introvert when it comes to this stuff, I was glad that I wasn't made to stand up the front and play along with everything.
There are plenty of great stories to be told, legends, myths and music. If my kids were there, they would've soaked it up.
Pay the $'s and go if you're into learning more about our indigenous people. It does honour and celebrate them.

1  Thank UrbanDrifter

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Spotted this little store while walking round Alice one afternoon , found out that there was a show they do on the evening so booked 2 tickets . Andrew is a very talented performer and teacher the show he does was fantastic. You must not miss it . Buy your didgi from there and they will ship it home for you too. Wish we had ... We visited here August 2009 but the form to fill on here would not let me put that date so ignore the official visit date.

3  Thank Wayne M
Reviewed 5 February 2016

7 of us showed up for the didgeridoo lessons (no call ahead needed), and had a great time learning the basics of playing. Andrew was very friendly and offered a lot of insights. It is not easy...my husband did the best, but it was still fun to try. Gives you a new appreciation for those who play well.

2  Thank haylaura
Reviewed 9 November 2015

We attended the workshop in the morning - great value and very personal attention. My kids absolutely loved it.

That night we went to the show. Again - a fabulous experience. The staff were super helpful too with parking - I felt nervous walking around Alice at night (just me and 2 teens) so they allowed me to park in the back.

Highly recommended - one our major highlights.

2  Thank Trajasjem
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

My family and I did the didgeridoo workshop at 11am. We found it to be really informative and got some great tips. Andrew is an amazing player and was so patient with us and our young children. Definitely worth doing if this beautiful instrument is something you'd like to learn to master! Plus at $10 each it's good value.

1  Thank djdannij