Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$58
US$55
Agoda.com
US$58
View deal
All reviews caravan park pet friendly accommodation making improvements great camp kitchen powered site looked clean large pool water pressure great place to stay comfortable stay pets brad sites toilets amenities town heaps
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Very disappointed in cabin.
Dirty walls, thick dust on skirtings.Battered cooling system.Totally dated.minimum of everything. Very very basic.
Booking system bad.Ended up with mattress on the floor for one person

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Perfect place to stay in Alice Springs could not recommend high enough. Very well looked after park, beautiful grass. Amazing pool the amenities are spotless, bbq area is the best on our trip North so far. Most of all cannot thank the awesome managers for all they do around the park and for the people staying here true Aussie legends We owe you many beers!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2019

First of all, awesome dog run after our puppy had been on leash for over a week! Thank you for this amenity, it is sooo much appreciated. And having a dog wash available was just awesome. The toilet block was clean and tidy- the park was tidy and the camp kitchen was great for cooking. Internet connection was great, didn’t use the wifi but got a decent 10 channels on the tv with just bunny ears. Swimming pool looked nice and clean, lots used it. Very quiet and peaceful area just a short trip out of town. We would gladly stay again. Thanks Heritage!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

I booked here before lunch to stay on the bush camping area. I also had an accident and needed to go to hospital. I dumped my dog with some residents (bless that they were good dog people). While in hospital my daughter had to make arrangements for my dog, the park were bloody fantastic and helpful. Once out of hospital they helped me upgrade my booking to a room and packed up my camp. I am forever grateful for the owners of this park and am planning a return visit.
Off leash park was ideal for my dog. The pool looked great, unfortunately I didn't get to use it, was excited about the bush camping area but again didn't stay there, small cabin was perfect and they looked dog friendly, owners and staff 110%.
Will recommend to my friends to stay here

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2019

It's what you expect from a Big 4 Staff are great Good powered sites Camping available has a Swimming Pool great camp kitchen bit of a distance to town but a nice drive into town Amenities kept clean and has disabled facilities

Date of stay: September 2019