“Poor Service”

Teashrine Alice Springs
Ranked #20 of 104 Restaurants in Alice Springs
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Poor customer service...paid $55 for what we ordered and while at the counter, accidentally broke a sauce bottle... In spite of dining there over 20 times in the last 2 years, they charged me $3.50 for the sauce bottle.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The food here is always fantastic and the service is excellent.

My first visit I was overwhelmed by the choices of Tea but was helped by the wonderful staff. Since then I have found my feet and order like a boss.

The meals are fantastic and being a meat eater I honestly would have struggled to realise that most of the 'mock meats' are in fact mock.

Is my go to place in Alice Springs for a quick snack or delicious lunch.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Good food and plenty to choose from. Fresh and tasty, loved their brown rice and Currie. The soup is a favourite of mine.
Service is prompt and polite.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I try to come here whenever I'm in the Alice. The food is fresh and clean tasting and the range of teas and other drinks delicious. I have to steel myself not to sit there for hours indulging in the range of food.

Give yourself a treat next time you visit the Alice.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great to find a vegetarian cafe that serves such fresh affordable meals. Minimal menu just adds to the ambiance.

Date of visit: October 2017