“Take away”

Pad Thai Takeaway
Ranked #42 of 103 Restaurants in Alice Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered take away, 20 minutes to prep our meals.
The satay was so good as was the roti. Also got chicken pad thai, should of stayed with chicken satay and roti as the serving was large.
The pad thai was yum as well.

Definitely ordering from here in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Wanted a Thai takeaway, this was open and handy. Very friendly staff, food was cooked fresh, and with a limited wait time. I chose the Chicken Pad Thai, and asked for it to be "hot". It was excellent, lots of foods, served me three meals. Was very tasty, and almost hot enough, spice wise. Should I return, I would want it spicier. Good takeaway, pleasant staff, not the best, however, totally acceptable.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best tasting Thai food I've ever had. We've been traveling and was craving Thai. We have an outstanding Thai restaurant where we live and this hands down beats it for taste. The only issue would be their time in making the dishes. When they say 30 mins and it's 45 mins some people would get annoyed by that. We weren't but others would be. We were in Alice Springs for 3 nights and had this 2 nights. We'll done.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The red chicken curry was totally awesome, the roti bread was nice and flakey, just the way I like it along with the dipping sauce. The vege & tofu omelet was a bit of a let down, didn't taste of much at all and I had to add squid sauce to improve the flavour.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love Thai food and from past experiences have found takeaway in remote location can sometimes be a little risky in the flavour department however was delighted to find this Thai take away, I ordered a green chicken curry and pad Thai beef and would recommend it to anyone visiting Alice springs.