Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$45
eDreamsUS$45
Agoda.comUS$45
StayForLong
All reviews beautiful oasis good vibes swimming pool great kitchen other guests larapinta trail great facilities alice spring close to town a great place to stay seb hammocks hostel hippie backpackers australia uluru
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

I loved this small backpackers. I stayed in a Aquarium themed single room. Relaxing vibe, clean and friendly. Very close to town. Relaxing yard w pool and hammocks. Quiet. I am in early 50's and stayed here before a trek, all ages here. Thankyou.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

Great Place. Good security. Helpful staff. Very cool vibe. We stayed in the best room in the place. Felt very homely. Good kitchen facilities and all very very clean. Don’t be put off by the parking. Yes it’s a bit cramped and requires a bit of cooperation with other guests but it’s good for two reasons…it makes you talk to/meet people. And secondly, I can’t tell you what a relief it is to have a secure car park where you don’t have to pull everything off your roof rack for fear of theft. We loved this place. Lovely little apocalypse style hippy commune in the middle of a mad max desert.

Room tip: Don’t abuse Seth’s hospitality
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2021

We booked a room for my family for one night there are 6 bunk beds, it was a great experience to bring my family to feel like Backpackers, meet other travelers from different countries. Recommend for all backpackers to come and stay when you visit Alice spring. Thank you Alice's Secret Travellers Inn.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 May 2021

I stayed here for a night on either side of a walk on the Larapinta trail. The place itself has a very chilled vibe with quirky cool common areas, clean amenities and good bunkrooms. The staff were excellent - very helpful. I would highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 6 May 2021

Rooms very suitable and a beautiful garden. I was a female travelling alone and they made me feel safe and comfortable and made sure I knew where i was going/warned me of situations if I went out beyond a certain time, which is really caring.
Man behind the desk was very helpful as we went into Uluru for a few days, allowing us to keep our larger bags behind the desk and giving us helpful information.
Clean showers and kitchen and located in a very easy spot, not to far from Greyhound bus stop, town centre and helps organise taxi's for you.

Date of stay: June 2020