“Very good food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Balloons
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We tried the full buffet breakfast in Balloons Bistro for $27.00. The food was very good but the 'service' was a bit chaotic and slow. Waiting 10 minutes for a coffee order when the place was nearly empty. And being surrounded by tables covered with used cups/plates that staff would just walk past is not a very good look.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Kesh Chauman supervisor is the best in hospitality also makes the best coffee in Alice Springs, I have no dislikes at the Crowne Plaza.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

I had the gnocci and it was okay the wait was long. I never went back.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

Best breakfast variety you will find in Alice Springs.
Wide selection of fresh fruits, hot foods, even has a tea station which my partner enjoyed!

Pancakes, eggs and coffee to order.

Efficent friendly service.

Good place to start the day.

Reviewed 13 August 2010

My husband and I dined here 3 times during our 6 night stay at the Crowne Plaza. We could not fault the meals, although the menu is limited. The waiting staff were so friendly and attentive to your needs, making you feel very special. The one slight surprise was the lack of quality Chardonnays in their wine selection. However, my husband did enjoy the beer selection.
we will be dining there again July 2011 when we return to Alice Springs and the Crowne Plaza.