“Amazing place & security ”

Bojangles Saloon & Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 104 Restaurants in Alice Springs
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with group of friends on Sunday evening. Food was excellent and best service provided.

Very welcoming security staff and bar staff. Beer garden with full of lights and good atmosphere to seat hours and hours.

This place is amazing. Iconic place in town. Must visit with family and friends. Highly recommended for this place.

Thanks to bojangles team.

Regards,

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Halfway through ordering the manager who was taking our order answered his mobile ph. No "excuse me". No apology.
I waited politely but for a few minutes before saying something.
I interrupted the rude managers phone call and told him quite reasonably that it was very rude to answer a call whilst serving a customer. He told me abruptly that if I did not like it I could go and dine elsewhere, and made the excuse that it was an important call regarding a bank loan.
The manager was VERY rude and not apologetic at all whilst conveying this to me so I became quite agitated and an argument ensued. This should NEVER happen when you are a paying customer at a venue.
The argument escalated as the manager refused to apologise or admit any wrong doing and as a result, me and my work colleagues were refused service and asked to leave!
I can tell you I was very happy to do so.
This is the second time this same manager answered his personal phone while serving me.
Customer service is paramount when you are running a business like this and patrons should be made to feel welcome and accommodated.
This experience left me feeling horrible and upset for the remainder of the day.
I will not be returning to this venue. Ever.
On a side note the food here is mediocre at best. I chose this venue because it was close and it was cheap.
Me and my party ended up going to the venue next door which was a little more expensive, but we were made to feel very welcome by very professional staff and the food was absolutely amazing.
I DO NOT recommend dining at Bojangles Saloon. STAY AWAY.

1  Thank shannon r
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Bojangles is an extraordinary venue which offers affordable meals with hardy servings keeping any travellers appetite replenished.
The atmosphere is relaxed and the decor historic and amusing. As a group of friends travelling through, we had a great night at this restaurant. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 October 2018

A very ample and tasty size steak meal. A mass of memorabilia every where in every area. Lots and lots to see.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff, food is average. Great for a visit and a Coldie or two. Take time to look at the wall decorations and decor.