Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$146
Hotels.comUS$146
TripadvisorUS$146
Priceline
CheapTicketsUS$146
eDreamsUS$146
1,386 results
All reviews double tree across the road great pool mitchell st staff were helpful top end esplanade cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2021

Decided to book at this property "to give them a go". Generally stay elsewhere when in the city.
On 31 July 2021 the hotel took a $400 for accommodation out of our account plus $100 to be refundable if we did not do any damage out of our account. Then on 1August, without our knowledge, took out another $406 out to cover the cost of the accommodation plus a service fee. They have been contacted twice regarding this matter and to date still are holding the $500 dollars after twice stating that the matter would be resolved. Thinking very seriously of cancelling our next booking.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Todd Grierson, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Hi There,

My sincere apologies you have had this issue with your account.

If you could please give me a few more details, I can ensure this is resolved quickly.

You can contact me on ashlee.neutze@hilton.com

Reviewed 3 August 2021

A special mention to the fabulous Mary (GSA) always helpful, made our stay one we will remember/treasure forever. The hotel is walking distance to many amenities, all staff were welcoming. Couldn’t fault anything. Highly recommend, definitely will be returning.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Todd Grierson, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on regarding your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Darwin.

I was delighted to read your review, I'm glad that you found the hotel an enjoyable place to stay and most importantly found the service helpful and friendly.

Thanks for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Kind regards

Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

I spent 5 days at this hotel. When I first checked in I was surprised at how poorly designed it is, the hotel is in a wonderful location but it feels like the architect never visited the sight during the design process, in most rooms the beautiful view of the harbour is blocked by a stupid steel structure which is such a shame.

Due to issues with the temperature control in the rooms ended up having to move twice during my stay (3 different room)dto air conditioning issues in my first two rooms I ended up in 3 different rooms during my stay due

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Todd Grierson, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I apologise we fell short in meeting your expectations of an exceptional stay. We are reviewing your comments with our team as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

The staff at Hilton Doubletree 116 were the best. Covid lockdown occurred on our arrival and the team at the hotel were fantastic. We extended our stay twice as they made things so easy. To the front counter staff, room service and house keeping, thank you

Room tip: Great location and great staff
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Apologies your stay was affected by the Darwin lockdown. Unfortunately we had to reduce our restaurant offering and close some of our facilities to fall in line with the restrictions. Again my sincere apologies if it hindered your experience with us in any way.

Thanks for your wonderful comments, they are certainly valued, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 3 July 2021

If bathroom is important for you, don’t go here. It should have been replaced years ago.
The location of hotel is great and so are public areas but the bathroom is indescribably bad and a disgrace to the Hilton name.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and apologise we fell short in meeting your expectations of an exceptional stay. We are reviewing your comments with our team as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

We hope you will consider staying with us in the future and allow us the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel. Thank you again for your time and feedback.