Review Highlights
Happy to recommend

Professional and friendly crew. Really well set up boat. Everyone got a good feed. I have done lots... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
warwick p
Organised and professional

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jennihowie
Golden Beach, Australia
via mobile

All reviews snapper caught fish clean boat day trip target species days fishing big fish great food ash captain bait reef trolling heaps lures techniques vessel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did the one day fishing trip with these guys and it was outstanding. On the way out we watched the sunrise and by the time we arrived at the first spot, they had everything ready to go.
Bait chopped, bucket to wash your hands and rag to dry. Food was plentiful and lots of cold water on hand. I’ve been on plenty of fishing charters and have never had such organisation and professionalism. You just had to put your bait on and catch the fish, any line tangles were fixed immediately by them. They even took the fish off the hook for you. Your catch is cleaned and filleted for you, bagged up and ready for you to take home at the end of the trip.
I couldn’t recommend these guy highly enough and I’m planning on making this an annual trip.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 26 April 2021

A great way to experience the darwin harbour sites and enjoy some stress-free fishing. The staff are friendly and helpful and attend to all your fishing needs. The only thing you have to do is put the bait on the hook and hang the line over the side.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Was a good day out on the water. Well run clean boat. But , not many fish caught by 14 people. As someone who enjoys beach and rock fishing I had been waiting for ages to do their first ever fishing charter, the lack of fish was massively disappointing. I got nothing. I understand the crew can’t guarantee fish but....

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 8 January 2021

We caught good fish ., on the day that suited them after they cancelled our original trip.

My partner doesn't normally fish so I took her on a charter , shade , toilet etc
Things were going well until she hooked a good fish and handed me the rod at which stage the deckie grabbed hold of the rod , between me and my partner .

Yes I have caught many big fish before .

I warned twice and snapped( not nice language , which I apologised for)- l let him have the rod told him to wind the ##$@ing thing in him self .

Yeh all went south from there .

I was partly to blame , need to keep inside voice inside.

Don't touch anyone's rod without asking .yet try to take control. It was our fish to loose , not your ego to stoke .

Deckie thought it appropriate to spend the whole trip with no shirt on (unprofessional) 12 other people on the boat ,families etc.

As with the other comment, watch the catch distribution..

Sadly

A disappointing experience

Grant

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 21 December 2020

i booked a full day and as most people have experienced you spend half of the time manouvering around even from bottom fishing spots on the bite. i understand that you try to conserve your spots but if a spot is fishing well then why leave just focus on a couple of spots instead of only 10 minutes on a heap of spots. another point was that we spent up to 1 and a half hours trolling lures for Spanish macks and other pelagics. we only caught about 4 in a long period and the skippy should have known that the fish were off the bite and put us onto some different fish. just extremely poor time management and besides a bunch of bull only being able to keep "target species" which limited what we could keep opposed to being able to keep species to suit posession limits regardless of baratrauma issues. you can definitely see "conservative techniques" as the trail of doomed juvenile and unwanted reef species drift behind the boat half of which are of good size and eating qualitys. I know staff and management may read this review so instead of just swiggin the piss oblivious on customer satisfaction take note from customers and improve. we caught fish but that is completely different from having a good time. perhaps your biggest issue with customers is CUTTING THE DAYS FISHING IN HALF! i know youll just be stubborn and keep doing what you do best but at least i tried.

Date of experience: November 2020