Review Highlights
Happiest I’ve been in a long time

Heaps good, beautiful views from all angles. Felt really safe and comfortable. By both instructors... read more

Reviewed yesterday
cailint2015
Darwin, Australia
Tandem over Lee point

The experience was amazing from start to finish! Definitely recommend for anyone to try. I'll... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sarahlouise0608

All reviews free fall awesome experience top end these guys tandem jump safe hands sky dive tandem master adrenaline rush skydiving experience video package clear instructions awesome jump actual jump door opens fear of heights darwin airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021

10 out of 10! What an experience! I randomly got the idea that i wanted to jump out of a plain and I loved it! the free fall is so thrilling. The time after the chute opens is just relaxing!
the location Top End Tandems uses is amazing! Landing at Lee Point Beach! only thing missing was an ice cold Bevvy on landing!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2021

Don’t be put off from the unappealing & somewhat difficult to identify business meeting point. The instructors & pilot were amazing & extremely professional. Definitely going back for 12k foot jump with my amazing instructor.

Reviewed 6 July 2021

Best time of my life. What a thrill! What an experience. What a rush!! Will be doing it again. The first 5 seconds I was scared but once the butterflies left my stomach that free fall just felt amazing!!

Reviewed 4 July 2021

Overall experience was great! My tandem master, was such a great guy. Made me laugh lots as I was so nervous and scared.
Staff are amazing. And the jump out of the plane was such a rush I cannot believe I did it, the experience was amazing!

Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Amazing experience! First ever skydive and out tandem instructors were awesome! Thank you Matty and Shani!!