Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$148
  • Pool
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$86
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$138
  • Pool
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$95
Arena Apartments(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$101
Agoda.com
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$79
Priceline
US$203
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly, just trying to get into reception to check in is a nightmare in itself and the lack of cleanliness in the public areas should have been enough of a red light that our room would be unclean. Then to be told buy permanent residents that it was a horrible place and they were moving out, I was not lookimg forward to getting ro our room. Finally get to the room after paying extra $35 for early check in and $20 for parking (How ridiculous) Our room HAD NOT been cleaned. There was popcorn on the rug, something sticky splashed on and run down the underside of the benches, finger marka over every glass surface, soap and or shampoo and conditioner all over the walls of the shower urine under toilet seats, walls were covered in hand marks etc no remote for airconditioner in main room and a verandah that had old tiles sitting in the corner and filthy. I see that i am not the only one to have had this exact experience. On checkout there was no one at reception (again) so couldnt get security deposit back and when I called I was told 5-8 working days to get it back which was not disclosed on check in. Whilst on the phone the receptionist was quite rude and told me the phone call was being recorded and continually talked over me, not willing to listen to anything i had to say. I said I was very happy to have the call recorded and anyone could contact me regarding what was said! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tammy B
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I am writing this as I am stuck outside of the elevator bays. We rented a room for 4, but they only gave us one HID chip which apparently you need to use in the elevator to get to each individual floor. So now I'm waiting on the person with the chip to come rescue me...

-No WiFi like at all
-No free parking
-Towels but no washcloths
-The dryer is broken so now we have a bunch if wet clothes and nothing to wear...
-The bathroom rank of urine
-The "white" carpet was extremely dirty
-Oh, and the bathroom vanity drawers are disgusting

Costumer service hasn't responded to our calls or emails about the dryer.

Overall, we experienced incompetent staff and sub par overpriced facilities. We definitely will not be returning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The Rooms were tiny, and the apartment was absolutely filthy. Looked like the toilet floor had not been cleaned in months, build up of hair balls and dirt. Carpets weren’t vacuumed. The whole place is run down and dirty, and extremely noisy spot. Do not waste your money.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Putrid Room ! Smelt Musty. Dirty Fluids over curtains , Windows dirty , security doors to balcony had broken locks , carpet smelt , dirty cutlery in cupboards , Bus interchange outside bedroom window was very noisy . Fans had no controllers and aircon not working . !00 deposit demanded before we arrived but had to follow up a week later to have it returned. Our room looked NOTHING like their photos !! Bitterly Disappointed we choose to stay here. Carparking was EXTRA cost . Management should be ashamed of themselves renting this disgusting room out to a FAMILY !! Couldn't complain as GUESS WHAT ?? NO RECEPTIONIST on a SUNDAY !!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Our experience started having to wait in a hot hallway outside the room at 3pm for 45 mins as the room hadn't been cleaned, once in the room the floors and tables we're sticky and big stains on the carpet, we had no TV signal and had to turn air con off at PowerPoint near the ceiling. They then refused to give us our security deposit back as they accused us of stealing the air con remote?? Have rang them countless times and they refuse.. We stay in Brisbane often due to FIFO and ever again will we stay there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family