8 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
FindHotel
US$283
SAVE US$33
PricelineUS$316
Expedia.comUS$316
Trip.comUS$315
All reviews infinity pool rooftop bar signature restaurant south bank river view suite belle epoque magic glass exquisite hotel the river bath salts king suite wet bar valet parking pool side rain shower pillow menu bottle of champagne
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay at the gorgeous Emporium Hotel. The staff were amazing & the breakfast wonderful.
The gym has very good equipment & stunning views of Brisbane. The bars & restaurants are lovely
The swimming pool is just stunning, I didn’t want to leave :)

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Emporium Hotels, Other at Emporium Hotel South Bank, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear jski17,

Thank you for a 5 star review.

We are sorry to see you go and cant wait for your return.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

Our one night stay at the Emporium was not enough. Such a beautiful hotel, staff are amazing and not one thing to fault!!The rooftop pool was absolutely gorgeous and not to be missed.. If you have the chance definitely stay here!

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear O4598AMtinak,

Reviewed 6 March 2021

I booked this hotel mostly because the location allowed me to stay close to the city while not being stuck in the middle of it, as we had a car and were visiting friends and family all over the place.

The rooms are huge, much bigger than I expected. The staff were excellent, going above and beyond my expectations. The hotel had a great vibe,

This is my new 'go to' hotel, although the parking could be cheaper.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Pete L,

Thank you for a 5 star review.

I highly recommend booking direct with the hotel as we offer discounted valet parking if you book direct with us.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

The Emporium is an impressive place to stay. The foyer and lifts are a must see. The rooftop pool is wonderful with great views of Brisbane. The location is so close to all things at Southbank. The staff were so friendly and helpful which was so nice as it was my 60th Bday and it made the stay so memorable. We had coffee and cake at the bar downstairs and breakfast at the parisian cafe. Both were very good. This is a great place to stay. The parking was also very good with valet parking and nothing was a problem.I would highly recommemd to stay here.

Room tip: The rooms overlooking Brisbane have a wonderful view.
Date of stay: January 2021

Dear Joye W,

Thank you for a 5 star review.

Congratulations once again on your 60th birthday celebration.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

My husband and I had the most wonderful overnight stay at The Emporium to celebrate our anniversary
We were made feel special from the moment we arrived. Quick easy check in, dinner reservations made and wonderful smiles and chat from all staff. Our meal at The Terrace was delicious as were the the cocktails and champagne! We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Lindy V,

Thank you for a 5 star review.

Reading the above review brings a smile to our faces.