“Poor service ”

Zuri Bar & Dining
Ranked #3,067 of 4,734 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Zuri Bar & Dining is one of Australia’s most sophisticated lounge bars, with stunning baroque décor, Asian-inspired cuisine and an unrivaled cocktail menu, perfect for quiet drinks or dramatic celebrations with up to 380 guests.
Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

Booked for my birthday, I had a large group with me. the atmosphere was very flat none of the staff seemed happy looked to be lots of tension with the staff,
the decor was run down.
Felt like they did anything to get more money out of us. We ordered cocktails before 9pm
received them acouple of minutes after 9pm,
to be told we have to pay full price as we received them after 9 even though we ordered before 9.
I'll never go back.

Reviewed 16 January 2015 via mobile

Went on a Friday night for and early dinner with our Groupon dinner deal. Place is quite nice, music played in the background and was not too loud. The staff was friendly and the service was efficient...the Japanese dishes served were ok but really just a tick above sushi train quality. Considering we only paid $39.00 for two plus drinks it was still good value for money but I would want to pay their full price for what you get.

Reviewed 28 September 2014 via mobile

We visited with a voucher deal too for an early dinner. A great variety of tasty food, very well presented. Nice, helpful staff! Great drink specials between 5-8pm, yeah loud music but its a nightclub later till 5am so understandable. There was a family with a small child dining, staff were really good with them as it wasn't busy. Love the decor, really cool!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We came to Zuri with a discount voucher and had an 8-course dinner banquet for 2. The food was really good and the staff were very nice. The atmosphere might not be suitable for families with children, or for those who want to eat and talk rather than shout, since the music from the bar is pretty loud.

1  Thank fiona_rabbit2013
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This is a quirky interesting bar/restaurant. The décor is big and suited to a Boudeville style. The food is a contrast to the atmosphere being Japanese. Both the décor and the food is really good , they just don't go together. The staff are super friendly and I did enjoy the meal but I don't think I would go back except maybe for a drink.

1  Thank Lynda F