“Great little Thai with superb food”
Review of Thaiways

Thaiways
Ranked #431 of 5,015 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Asian food is always popular and at Thaiways in Albion, you will always get exceptional Thai cuisine.we also offer individual entrees, Chef Specials, Stir Fried dishes and more. If you're hungry for something hot and spicy, try our wonderful Green Curry with your choice of roasted duck, seafood, tofu and vegetables, chicken, beef, prawns or pork. Other delicious offering at Thaiways include our traditional Pad Thai .
Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is lovely - the food is great and the staff delightful. Good choice of food. BYO (bottle shop just 2 mins walk away). Pleasant atmosphere. Had an intimate dinner for our anniversary and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

The glowing comments attracted us to this restaurant and we hopeful of a tasty Thai meal. The service was excellent, the portions generous and the cost reasonable ($20 for a stir fry and rice). However the food was fairly tasteless and lacked that lightness and freshness which typifies excellent Thai food. The plate was clunky and the food soggy rather than crisp and fresh. The chicken was leathery and a chore to chew. A pleasant ambience and a restaurant with much potential but the food in this instance just did pass master.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

A small restaurant that serves fresh, delicious meals with a smile. It was about 8pm when we arrived but we were promptly seated, provided with water and menus and made to feel very welcome. Only a few tables were occupied but several customers were arriving to collect takeaway as well as drivers for food delivery operators. Lots of menu choices and BYO which was a bonus. We'll be back when next in the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Our Go To Place for great Thai food whether we dine in or take out. Menu offers a large choice of beef, duck, chicken, pork and seafood and would please all tastes. Orders are handled quickly and efficiently and meals arrive well presented and plentiful. We phone our take out order through and it is prepared on time for pick up, hot and well packaged. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I stopped here on the way back to my motel. I asked if they did good duck. I was told yes, I stated it had better be good otherwise I'd be back to return it. Well, it didn't take long for my takeaway to be ready - Duck green curry $19.90 and Thai seafood fried rice. Got back to the motel and tried the meal, fantastic. The duck was very good, not the best I have tried but it was very good. The Thai fried rice had beautiful fresh seafood including squid (very tender) Lovely meals and well priced. The menu is extensive and the front of house person was very friendly and chatty - If I am in Brsbane again, this will be on my hit list to return

1  Thank Simofoz