“Interesting and fun”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Not the usual bar I am used to but a great spot for a drink with friends. We sat our group of 5 in a booth and received friendly and patient service as we ordered cocktails from the menu. All a bit different from the norm.

1  Thank Richard S

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Canvas is a funky bar and restaurant in the Logan road culdesac serving food that is outside the norm, but not too far. You don't see kangaroo on a lot of menus but this one was superb, cooked perfectly and not too gamey. If you ever wanted to try it, I recommend here. The restaurant area can get loud easily but if you keep an eye out ear out, you can find the jazz room and whisky bar, hidden behind I kid you not, a wardrobe! Photo attached. Great old fashioned cocktails and comfortable chairs. Definitely a highlight!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great music of the sixties and seventies, great collection of drinks and beer , tapas to die for . The staff are in tune with the ambiance . Putting everything together you have a fantastic place to spend the evening with friends. The place is simply electric .

Reviewed 24 August 2017

BEST food and drinks. Waiters are charming, Chef is hilarious and even just the fries blows my mind. So much effort has gone into making an experience there, it's worth a visit fo sho.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

What a delightful find! The tapas are amazing and the drinks menu is one of the best I have experienced. Cocktails are quite expensive but cost is reflected in the quality.

My only complaint is that our waiter appeared quite sour the entire time and was near impossible to catch to ask for the bill. We ended up asking the barman for the bill.

However, I will definitely visit again!!