Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$212
Priceline
HiltonUS$211
TravelocityUS$210
3,029 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street breakfast buffet lobby bar excellent location an upgrade valet parking the river yogurt central station south bank atrium concierge city lift
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2022

The hotel is an amazing location until the drilling starts through the night in queen street mall. Started 11 pm and got more from midnight and continues through the night. No advice, no update, horrific really. continued through the night until 4 am! why would there be no update on this? very unsettling.

Room tip: do not get a room on the mall side
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear carey664,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

I am sorry to see you were disturbed by the drilling noise in Queen St Mall. Unfortunately the hotel were not advised of the works being undertaken at the time, so apologise we were unable to advise our guests' on this.

We hope we may have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2022

We had two separate stays, both of which were highly enjoyable.
The location is great, being close to shops and restaurants and an easy walk to Central Station.
All members of staff we met, from front of house to servers in the restaurant and club lounge were exemplary, being both friendly and professional. Pre-stay emails were answered promptly and all requests granted.
Our King Club Room, on the top floor, was of ample size for two people, comfortably furnished and offered glimpses of the Brisbane River between nearby skyscrapers, as requested.
The Executive Lounge offered the usual cheese platter and cold cuts plus salads and two hot choices. There was also a good selection of beer and our sparkling wine was topped up regularly by the friendly wait staff.
Breakfast in the restaurant was terrific as it had something for everyone including a juice machine, egg station and all the ingredients to make your own eggs benny.
As a Diamond Hilton Honors member I was given an accommodation upgrade, full buffet breakfast for two in the restaurant, club lounge access and a late check out ‘til 1:00 even though they were very busy.

1  Thank adenoz
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

Dear adenoz,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stays with us. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your visits and hear the team made a positive impression. We thank you for your loyalty and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

My favourite Brisbane City Hotel. Iconic Harry Siedler building & architecture, comfortable spacious rooms with a desk, great location for shopping & access to the theatre, friendly service & an excellent breakfast. Parking is extra but they do have a great valet service.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2022

Dear Brenda,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2022

I had 2 separate stay in this property within a weeks time. This is the only Hilton property in the area, although in the CDB area, there are few other properties with the same hotel category (or higher). During my stay, the hotel was close to fully booked by the looks of room availability and categories.

Location
The property is located in the middle of the CBD area, with the main shopping street (including some high end brands and department stores) just next door to the property. The hotel is a huge complex and at least to me one of the biggest I've seen in Australia..
All the main tourist attractions (not tha many in Brisbane) are within walking distance. For anything else, it will have to be either with public transportation or by car. In my opinion, the public transportation in the area is not the best (especially now the free city ferry service is out of service due to the storms earlier this year), so having a car is not a luxurious choice. Howver it looks like the Brisbane City coucil is sadly not a car fan as parking especially during the work week has to be one of the worst nightmare I've encountered. Street parking is close to non-existance anywhere close to the heart of the CBD area, and those outside of the area, it's either limited to a 2-3 hours and worst is that you can't pay in advance the night before, as meters are shut off. Therefore parking at one where the meter start at 7am, means you need to get to your car/meter to pay before it is activated for the day.
An alternative is to use the app - which is not an opion if you do not have an Australian number. Parking in the hotel's garage is the only feasible option for those that want it easy - but be prepared to pay some serious money for it. From Friday to Sunday evening, there are a couple of city council parking garage within walking distance (which you can overnight - weekdays no overnight is allowed) for a reasonable price.

Check In
I arrived at the hotel close to the official check-in time, to a rather empty lobby/front desk, so I was helped immediately. I was given an option to do a digital check-in which I did not use, though I already noticed that I was pre-upgraded to a King Executive floor. (I also did check on availability of other room types and saw that no Suites were available - on both occasions). On my 2nd stay, I selected a room on the executive floor itself (25th) and facing the other side of the building. [the hotel basically has rooms on either the left/right side]
On my 1st check-in I was initially informed that my room was not ready - and I was offered the option to leave my bags at the hotel. I however requested if I could wait in the lounge which was granted. I was given a key to access the lounge (and elevator). I had to wait for about 20-30 mins before the front desk associate brought the key up to the lounge. I was also given a run down of the different facilities and the situation of the lounge and breakfast.
On my 2nd check-in, I arrived rather late, close to 7pm, and this time checked in by the Asst. Front desk manager. Again a friendly check-in and the process was very casual yet formal. Both times checking into the hotel, the atmosphere was very pleasant and I felt very welcomed.

Room
My first room was on the 23rd floor, and on the same side as the executive lounge - this was with a view towards the Brisbane skyline but also the Brisbane river (partial view). On my 2nd stay, I selected a room on the other side - which in my opinion was a much better view - this was also facing the Brisbane skyline without any river view, however I felt it was much nicer as the buildings were not as close and gave a more "wow" effect in my opinion.
Other than this, both rooms were well appointed and spacious. Along the hallway of the room, the wardrobe and the coffee/tea making facilities including an (empty) minibar was located. At the end of the hallway was the door to the bathroom. I guess for the executive rooms, there's the additional coffee cup machine - this was some generic brand. For my 1st stay, the machine worked fine, however on my 2nd stay, there was something wrong with it, as the coffee was just too watery and rather tasteless (even after informing and getting it supposedly fixed, the next day, the coffee still tasted too watery - which I suspect has to do with the pressure system of the machine).
There was the long usual long combined desk for the TV and drawers and at the end towards the windows is a working desk. There were sufficient electrical outlets available, but as usual, it's all Australia standard plugs. There was also a small seating area - against the wall on the opposite of the window - which was a comfortable chair to relax - and a long mirror.
Sleep quality was very good - with the bed again just right for me, not being too firm or soft. Climate control in the room was good - although the fan speed even at low was slightly more audible than what I like, although never became a problem in the end. The room temperature was well maintained (when initially entering on both separate stays, the room was actually freezing cold, so adjustment would certainly be needed). On both stays, I had zero issues with noise disturbance from inside or outside of the property.
Wifi speed was sufficient and stable - one good thing is that one time connection was sufficient for the whole stay. The TV was the only item which seems to be the item that might be the next item to be upgraded, it was on the smaller side, although still working fine. Programs were mainly Australian local options with a few international channels. (not an issue for me).
The bathroom size sufficient, with only a walk-in shower option available. Water pressure was good, the temperature control of the water was in general ok, although during certain times of the day, it did get a bit funky - becoming either cold or hotter than set for a few seconds. Toileteries were the usual Crabtree and Evelyn sets. Additional amenities were also available.
All in all, a well appointed and well maintained room facilities. During my first stay, I was given a welcome amenity, however on the 2nd stay, none was received. So not sure what's the policy here.

Executive Lounge
i guess I was lucky as the Executive Lounge was just opened quite recently during my stay. The lounge is opened from morning till late into the evening. The evening social hour starts from 6 till 8pm. Outside of these hours, the usual soft drinks and hot drink options are available for guests. The seating arrangements in the lounge was well appointed in my opinion, suitable for those wanting to work or relax. There was a few computers available for use and printing options.
During the evening social hours, the food options were in my opinion very good - a good mix of cold and hot options. Hot options were usuall fried items - spring rolls, fried dumplings, fritters, etc. There was also a cheese selection and some fruits/dessert available. From drinks point of view, outside of the beer selection, there was 2 reds and 2 white wine and an Australian Sparkling wine. For spirits and other simple mix drinks - this is ordered via the lounge associates.
The different lounge associates that I interacted with were very friendly - with a good balance between being casual and formal. The lounge on my 2nd stay was slightly much more busy (as there seemed to be some defence related gathering ongoing - so there were lots of American defence personel staying at the property for that whole week) - however I did still manage to get a table without issues.

Breakfast
Breakfast was served in the main restuarant. During weekdays, breakfast starts at 6.30am and on weekends, this starts at 7am. I would say that I was very impressed with the offerings from the breakfast - a very good selection of both hot and cold offerings, There was also a fresh juice mixer - which seems to be a the norm these days from my experience on this trip. One advantage of the Hiton breakfast is that speciality coffee options (e.g cappuccino, lattes, etc) are included (compared to Doubletrees) in Australis. These were very good barista made coffee.
Service level was again very good - even though in the early hours it was very busy (again due to the defense related gathering) and this time even with some Australian participants staying at the property. However service level was still on par.

Overall
All in all, a very solid property in my opinion - good service level and good hotel facilities - inlcluding an outdoor pool (it is on the small side) and even tennis courts. Furthermore, with only 3 lifts for the whole property, it was never a long wait for the lift (which to me has ot be one of the fastest lift I've ever been at a hotel).
I will certainly return to this property - even with the parking issues - if I need to be in the area. Hopefully the hotel might negotiate to get better parking rates or some special rates for elite members in the future. The only other complain (but this is generic for all Hilton's in Australia and lots of other business establisment) - as a guest paying with credit card you will need to pay for this credit card charges.  I find this rather unfair, as all hotels have gone cashless, so you have no option but to pay with card, so it's more or less forced that you will need to factor in this additional charge.  In my opinion, the business associate should lobby to the govt to make sure credit card issuers in Australia will not take advantage of their position and reduce charges.

Date of stay: May 2022
2  Thank nldogbert
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2022

Dear nldogbert,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a comprehensive review of your recent stays at our hotel. Your constructive feedback is valuable. I am pleased to hear your expectations were met and you enjoyed our breakfast selection in particular.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

The whole experience was extremely nice. Must say the front office and concierge went above and beyond in particular the Head Concierge Ivan who was so helpful. Will be back and thank you for a lovely experience we will definitely spread the good word. Our daughter felt spoilt !

Room tip: Central to shopping
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

Dear stevesY5663KE,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to see the front desk and concierge teams and Ivan in particular made your experience memorable. They will be thrilled to receive your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.