3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$211
PricelineUS$211
TravelocityUS$210
eDreamsUS$211
3,030 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street breakfast buffet lobby bar excellent location an upgrade valet parking the river yogurt central station south bank atrium concierge city lift
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2022

Yesterday I rang the Hilton Brisbane and requested a Gift Certificate, I was sent a form to fill in and return and would then be sent a link to make payment. I did as requested yesterday. After not hearing from anyone today I called and was told someone would get back to me with the information. In total I called 4 times over the course of the day and was given the same information each time. I would not stay and would not recommend this hotel as if the reservations department can't get it right what must the rest of the staff be like. I then booked a hotel on Red Balloon and it took all of 3 minutes. Wake up Hilton staff, there are lots of hotel who want customers. To leave a review I had to chose a time so filled out this month although I have not stayed.

Date of stay: June 2022
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Dear Kdinon,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to see we did not assist with your voucher request in a timely manner and sincerely apologise for this lapse in service. Your feedback is valuable and I appreciate you taking the time to notify us.

Reviewed 14 June 2022

I don't know if I would call the Hilton Brisbane the best hotel I have ever stayed at but it certainly the hotel which feels the most like home to me. I studied in Brisbane for seven years and my dad first stayed at the Hilton since he visited me back in 2009 so I have been familiar with the property since then and I have come back on my own several times since I finished studying.
Rooms are well-appointed and always clean and as a customer with a disability, I appreciate the showers rather than baths in executive rooms.

One thing I appreciate is that the fitness center is not limited to being a cardio studio with a selection of free weghts. You will find fitness machines to work on the major muscle groups there.

I am not avery big Executive Lounge user but it is certainly a nice place to relax and it is not lacking anything you would expect to find there.
Vintaged Bar and Grill is a great restaurant. I was a little disapointed that it wasn't yet serving dinner every night but it is my understanding that this is set to change very soon. Food options available at the bar were a bit limited but of good quality and the same would apply to the room service menu.
Breakfast has always been one of the hotel strong points and the buffet is indeed impressive. But even more than the breakfast, what makes Hilton Hilton is its staff and Hilton Brisbane is certainly no exception. I would like to express my gratitude to every staff member I have interacted with during my stay, from the front desk and concierge staff to house keeping. A special mention must go to the vintaged staff who brought me my breakfast frrom the buffet every morning ( I have ccerebral palsy so buffets can be tricky). One last shout out to the beautiful Arlene whose kindeness and radiant personality embodies everything Himton is about.
Thank you guys, as a diamond member, it was a pleasure to reconnect with my Hilton family , for the first time following COVID at Hilton Brisbane.
All the best to you all
G

Dear GuillaumeG1789,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoy your stays with us and the team also make a positive impression. Arlene will be thrilled to receive your special mention in particular.

We thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2022

The hotel is an amazing location until the drilling starts through the night in queen street mall. Started 11 pm and got more from midnight and continues through the night. No advice, no update, horrific really. continued through the night until 4 am! why would there be no update on this? very unsettling.

Room tip: do not get a room on the mall side
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear carey664,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

I am sorry to see you were disturbed by the drilling noise in Queen St Mall. Unfortunately the hotel were not advised of the works being undertaken at the time, so apologise we were unable to advise our guests' on this.

We hope we may have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2022

We had two separate stays, both of which were highly enjoyable.
The location is great, being close to shops and restaurants and an easy walk to Central Station.
All members of staff we met, from front of house to servers in the restaurant and club lounge were exemplary, being both friendly and professional. Pre-stay emails were answered promptly and all requests granted.
Our King Club Room, on the top floor, was of ample size for two people, comfortably furnished and offered glimpses of the Brisbane River between nearby skyscrapers, as requested.
The Executive Lounge offered the usual cheese platter and cold cuts plus salads and two hot choices. There was also a good selection of beer and our sparkling wine was topped up regularly by the friendly wait staff.
Breakfast in the restaurant was terrific as it had something for everyone including a juice machine, egg station and all the ingredients to make your own eggs benny.
As a Diamond Hilton Honors member I was given an accommodation upgrade, full buffet breakfast for two in the restaurant, club lounge access and a late check out ‘til 1:00 even though they were very busy.

1  Thank adenoz
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

Dear adenoz,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stays with us. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your visits and hear the team made a positive impression. We thank you for your loyalty and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

My favourite Brisbane City Hotel. Iconic Harry Siedler building & architecture, comfortable spacious rooms with a desk, great location for shopping & access to the theatre, friendly service & an excellent breakfast. Parking is extra but they do have a great valet service.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2022

Dear Brenda,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.