3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$188
HiltonUS$188
Lol.travelUS$207
3,051 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street concierge staff breakfast buffet lobby bar excellent location an upgrade valet parking business trip the river yogurt central station south bank atrium city
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

Fantastic staff, especially the amazing concierge team and can’t fault the housekeeping. They should be proud. I’ve stayed here twice. The high floors are good. The low floors and standard rooms are mediocre for the price. No view, noisy, shower over narrow tiny bath that you can’t stand up in and double beds unsuitable unless you are short.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank curls2015
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear curls2015,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear the concierge and housekeeping teams' made a positive impression. They will be thrilled to receive your compliments. We appreciate your constructive feedback as it allows us to identify areas we do well in and areas we can improve.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 June 2022

I booked the Hilton Brisbane as I had a bad experience at my usual accommodation on my last trip here. I have to say that the hotel and staff absolutely did not disappoint!

It was an efficient and friendly check out, the rooms are spacious and clean and room service was fast and personable.

With Hilton Honours, the room rate was more than reasonable and the complimentary bottles of water were most welcome.

Not only will I be staying again, but others from my company will be making the switch also.

Thanks for a really lovely stay!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Dear sOstle,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed our hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2022

Yesterday I rang the Hilton Brisbane and requested a Gift Certificate, I was sent a form to fill in and return and would then be sent a link to make payment. I did as requested yesterday. After not hearing from anyone today I called and was told someone would get back to me with the information. In total I called 4 times over the course of the day and was given the same information each time. I would not stay and would not recommend this hotel as if the reservations department can't get it right what must the rest of the staff be like. I then booked a hotel on Red Balloon and it took all of 3 minutes. Wake up Hilton staff, there are lots of hotel who want customers. To leave a review I had to chose a time so filled out this month although I have not stayed.

Dear Kdinon,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to see we did not assist with your voucher request in a timely manner and sincerely apologise for this lapse in service. Your feedback is valuable and I appreciate you taking the time to notify us.

Reviewed 14 June 2022

I don't know if I would call the Hilton Brisbane the best hotel I have ever stayed at but it certainly the hotel which feels the most like home to me. I studied in Brisbane for seven years and my dad first stayed at the Hilton since he visited me back in 2009 so I have been familiar with the property since then and I have come back on my own several times since I finished studying.
Rooms are well-appointed and always clean and as a customer with a disability, I appreciate the showers rather than baths in executive rooms.

One thing I appreciate is that the fitness center is not limited to being a cardio studio with a selection of free weghts. You will find fitness machines to work on the major muscle groups there.

I am not avery big Executive Lounge user but it is certainly a nice place to relax and it is not lacking anything you would expect to find there.
Vintaged Bar and Grill is a great restaurant. I was a little disapointed that it wasn't yet serving dinner every night but it is my understanding that this is set to change very soon. Food options available at the bar were a bit limited but of good quality and the same would apply to the room service menu.
Breakfast has always been one of the hotel strong points and the buffet is indeed impressive. But even more than the breakfast, what makes Hilton Hilton is its staff and Hilton Brisbane is certainly no exception. I would like to express my gratitude to every staff member I have interacted with during my stay, from the front desk and concierge staff to house keeping. A special mention must go to the vintaged staff who brought me my breakfast frrom the buffet every morning ( I have ccerebral palsy so buffets can be tricky). One last shout out to the beautiful Arlene whose kindeness and radiant personality embodies everything Himton is about.
Thank you guys, as a diamond member, it was a pleasure to reconnect with my Hilton family , for the first time following COVID at Hilton Brisbane.
All the best to you all
G

Dear GuillaumeG1789,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoy your stays with us and the team also make a positive impression. Arlene will be thrilled to receive your special mention in particular.

We thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2022

The hotel is an amazing location until the drilling starts through the night in queen street mall. Started 11 pm and got more from midnight and continues through the night. No advice, no update, horrific really. continued through the night until 4 am! why would there be no update on this? very unsettling.

Room tip: do not get a room on the mall side
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear carey664,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

I am sorry to see you were disturbed by the drilling noise in Queen St Mall. Unfortunately the hotel were not advised of the works being undertaken at the time, so apologise we were unable to advise our guests' on this.

We hope we may have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.