Lowest prices for your stay
US$267
US$268
Hotels.com
US$269
PricelineUS$267
TravelocityUS$269
FindHotelUS$267
3,039 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street concierge staff breakfast buffet lobby bar excellent location an upgrade valet parking the river yogurt central station south bank atrium city lift
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2022

The hotel is well located right on the Queens Street Mall. Having said that, for the duration of our stay 2 of the 3 elevators down to the mall were not working and the other one was working at about half speed.

Check in was fast and friendly and the service throughout our stay was consistently good.

Our room was a good size with a comfortable bed and plenty of bench space including a large work desk. The bathroom was surprisingly small for a Hilton. The TV was the smallest I have seen in a 5 star hotel for a very long time and is overdue for an upgrade.

The breakfast buffet had plenty of options but on both of the occasions we dined there the eggs, bacon and sausages were very cold. The smoked salmon was the lowest quality I have encountered for quite a time. Having said that, the omelet cooked to order was delicious and the service was very good.

1  Thank NauticalDreamer3010
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear NauticalDreamer3010,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed our hospitality.

Your feedback is taken as most constructive as it is only through feedback such as yours that allows us to identify areas we do well in and areas we can improve.

Although I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the omelette station, please accept my apologies for the temperature of the food on the breakfast buffet, we will certainly have this addressed.

We hope we may have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

Pretty good service, great location right on the mall and while the rooms are a little dated, they were very comfortable. I’d be more than happy to stay there again. The staff down in the valet area were very efficient and same with the front desk staff.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Jesterinoz,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see you enjoyed our hospitality and hear the front desk and concierge teams made a positive impression in particular. They will be thrilled to receive your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2022

Excellent location, fabulous breakfast buffet, great bar , awesome pool, very friendly and helpful staff.
Help was only a phone call away to fix a minor issue with the bed. Couldn't have done anything else to help.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Dear cbafamily,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. The team will be thrilled to receive your kind words.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

Fantastic staff, especially the amazing concierge team and can’t fault the housekeeping. They should be proud. I’ve stayed here twice. The high floors are good. The low floors and standard rooms are mediocre for the price. No view, noisy, shower over narrow tiny bath that you can’t stand up in and double beds unsuitable unless you are short.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank curls2015
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear curls2015,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear the concierge and housekeeping teams' made a positive impression. They will be thrilled to receive your compliments. We appreciate your constructive feedback as it allows us to identify areas we do well in and areas we can improve.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 June 2022

I booked the Hilton Brisbane as I had a bad experience at my usual accommodation on my last trip here. I have to say that the hotel and staff absolutely did not disappoint!

It was an efficient and friendly check out, the rooms are spacious and clean and room service was fast and personable.

With Hilton Honours, the room rate was more than reasonable and the complimentary bottles of water were most welcome.

Not only will I be staying again, but others from my company will be making the switch also.

Thanks for a really lovely stay!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Dear sOstle,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed our hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.