Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$267
PricelineUS$267
Trip.comUS$268
Orbitz.comUS$269
3,039 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street concierge staff breakfast buffet lobby bar excellent location an upgrade valet parking the river yogurt central station south bank atrium city lift
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2022

Hilton Brisbane is in the perfect spot – right in the heart of Brisbane and on the Queen St Mall. (It’s also a 5minute walk to Central Station where the Airtrain brings you straight from the airport). It’s a Harry Seidler-designed hotel and has a massive lobby and atrium filled with plenty of light.

I arrived on a busy Sunday afternoon and was warmly welcomed by Concierge Matthew who assisted in advice on parking, shopping and directions. He was so professional, helpful and caring. The perfect start. (The hotel is also a few blocks away from the river including Eagle Pier). Check-in was fast and efficient with friendly front desk officer, Lachlan. He explained all the facilities and I was good to go.

My room was on the 24th floor, whisper quiet and with a super comfortable bed filled with a range of pillows. The bathroom had a shower with fluffy white towels, good water pressure and towel rail (I like to hang up my towel to re-use the next day). The room also had a good sized desk (plenty of power points) and a comfy work chair allowing easy “virtual” work meetings.

Breakfast is sensational and served in the Vintaged Restaurant (level 6, opposite reception). The range on offer is excellent and all incredible tasty and high quality. Some highlights for me – the yogurt range, the freshly made juices/smoothies (loved the berry one in particular), the ability to squeeze your own juice, and the omelette station where the chef makes your omelette to order while you wait. Chef Helen made me a sensational omelette filled with ham, spinach, mushroom, capsicum and I also had some grilled mushrooms which made it a perfect breakfast. Good range of cereal and pastries too.

The gym is located on level 7 and is very spacious with a good range of equipment. Covid safe with lots of sanitizing wipes and sanitizer. Water also available.

I was also lucky to have access to the Executive Lounge during my stay. It’s on the 25th floor and an oasis during the day – somewhere you can take a Zoom/Teams call or just sit and have a quiet drink (soft drinks on offer plus tea/coffee). Plus cheese and drinks in the evening. Perfect.

I travelled with 5 other colleagues and we were all looked after by Geri who heads up the reservations and groups. She was incredibly responsive, helpful and professional – just brilliant. The Vintaged Restaurant unfortunately wasn’t open on Monday night but Geri provided some great options for us – excellent.

All the staff I encountered during my stay were engaging, warm and friendly – making me feel welcome and creating a “home away from home”. The perfect place to stay in Brisbane – a true luxury hotel.

Room tip: High floor
Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nicki A
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2022

Dear Nicki,

Thank you for your lovely review.  We are thrilled to see you had a wonderful stay and hear the team made a positive impression.  They were delighted to receive your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back on future travels to Brisbane.

Reviewed 4 July 2022

The hotel is well located right on the Queens Street Mall. Having said that, for the duration of our stay 2 of the 3 elevators down to the mall were not working and the other one was working at about half speed.

Check in was fast and friendly and the service throughout our stay was consistently good.

Our room was a good size with a comfortable bed and plenty of bench space including a large work desk. The bathroom was surprisingly small for a Hilton. The TV was the smallest I have seen in a 5 star hotel for a very long time and is overdue for an upgrade.

The breakfast buffet had plenty of options but on both of the occasions we dined there the eggs, bacon and sausages were very cold. The smoked salmon was the lowest quality I have encountered for quite a time. Having said that, the omelet cooked to order was delicious and the service was very good.

1  Thank NauticalDreamer3010
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear NauticalDreamer3010,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed our hospitality.

Your feedback is taken as most constructive as it is only through feedback such as yours that allows us to identify areas we do well in and areas we can improve.

Although I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the omelette station, please accept my apologies for the temperature of the food on the breakfast buffet, we will certainly have this addressed.

We hope we may have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

Pretty good service, great location right on the mall and while the rooms are a little dated, they were very comfortable. I’d be more than happy to stay there again. The staff down in the valet area were very efficient and same with the front desk staff.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Jesterinoz,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see you enjoyed our hospitality and hear the front desk and concierge teams made a positive impression in particular. They will be thrilled to receive your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2022

Excellent location, fabulous breakfast buffet, great bar , awesome pool, very friendly and helpful staff.
Help was only a phone call away to fix a minor issue with the bed. Couldn't have done anything else to help.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Dear cbafamily,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. The team will be thrilled to receive your kind words.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

Fantastic staff, especially the amazing concierge team and can’t fault the housekeeping. They should be proud. I’ve stayed here twice. The high floors are good. The low floors and standard rooms are mediocre for the price. No view, noisy, shower over narrow tiny bath that you can’t stand up in and double beds unsuitable unless you are short.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank curls2015
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear curls2015,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear the concierge and housekeeping teams' made a positive impression. They will be thrilled to receive your compliments. We appreciate your constructive feedback as it allows us to identify areas we do well in and areas we can improve.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.