Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$294
TravelocityUS$294
FindHotelUS$294
Orbitz.comUS$294
3,039 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street concierge staff breakfast buffet lobby bar excellent location an upgrade valet parking the river yogurt central station south bank atrium city lift
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2022

There are some fundamental requirements that I would expect from an Executive suite from a Hilton hotel.
Breakfast - Literally had to queue up 35 mins to get in as the host was taking a really long time to allocate and then making them a their desired beverage. The queue was even longer as there are non-paying guests too. Consider having some breakfast to go packs?
Executive lounge - Service was good and quite personalised but the variety of food was quite appalling and the opening time was beyond ridiculous.
Check in - Receptionist gave me wrong information for the lounge and breakfast. Minimal communication from her, literally no smiles and unable to pronounce my two syllable name! And where is the Hilton signature cookie?
Cleaning people - Has there been a company directive to provide half the amount required for toiletries, coffee/tea and milk? Literally I had to call to get some more tea and milk. Oh and I literally had staff come knocking at my door in the morning to ask if I needed to replenish my bar! How low can this hotel get??
Room - Its quite appalling that in this day and age there are literally no power plugs at the bedside? It was hard to have a proper lay down and relax when your phone is being charged far away and you are still working so texts/calls/emails are still coming. I had to force myself to get up and answer those and then get back to lay down. The ironing board needs to be changed.
TV - You seriously expect people to pay to watch movie these days? It was really low to think that that was on the forefront of your television.

Positive note - Liked the clear lifts. AC was good and powerful. Bedding was comfortable. View from the window was good too.

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Ashvin05
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2022

Dear Ashvin05,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience while staying at the hotel. I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations and rest assured your feedback has been shared with the team. It is a shame that the receptionist did not create a positive welcome experience for you, however, I would like to add that Hilton branded hotels do not provide a cookie on arrival, this is the welcome gesture for the DoubleTree by Hilton brand so that is the reason for not receiving one.

I am also sorry that the housekeeping team did not recognise that you needed extra milk and tea to that provided and for the inconvenience caused by having to call for extra. It is the little things that can make a big difference so we are regretful in not taking the opportunity to provide complete satisfaction.

I was pleased to see that some of the team were friendly, that the bed was comfortable and that you enjoyed our lifts and the view form your room.

I hope we are able to restore your faith in the hotel should you decide to visit in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2022

Hotel is centrally located in Brisbane and a short walk from Central Train Station. All staff from check-in onwards were brilliant to deal with. All were courteous and professional and were five star.
Room on 17th floor was spacious, clean and modern enough. Buffet breakfast was good enough for me. I’m an early eater so no problems in supply and reasonable enough options without being extravagant. The bar associated with hotel was also good for a drinking option.
The one issue was that at night, my room appeared to be very close to some type of internal water pipe that would constantly activate during the night. This was enough to affect sleep quality. The positives outweigh the negatives however if I was to return i

Date of stay: August 2022
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Dear Jaz C,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay overall and the hospitality provided by the team. I am sorry to see you were disturbed by water pipe noise however and apologise for the disturbance caused.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2022 via mobile

An older style hotel which means spacious rooms and no annoying hotel room card to start the power. Renovated showers and Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries. Comfortable bed and large desk to do work. No complaints. The breakfast restaurant was not up to scratch as the staff looked overwhelmed. In all a good venue just above queen st mall. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

Dear cpr2exs,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see your stay met your expectations and thank you for the recommendation. I note your observations regarding breakfast and appreciate your constructive feedback as it allows us to identify areas we can improve.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2022

Hilton Brisbane is in the perfect spot – right in the heart of Brisbane and on the Queen St Mall. (It’s also a 5minute walk to Central Station where the Airtrain brings you straight from the airport). It’s a Harry Seidler-designed hotel and has a massive lobby and atrium filled with plenty of light.

I arrived on a busy Sunday afternoon and was warmly welcomed by Concierge Matthew who assisted in advice on parking, shopping and directions. He was so professional, helpful and caring. The perfect start. (The hotel is also a few blocks away from the river including Eagle Pier). Check-in was fast and efficient with friendly front desk officer, Lachlan. He explained all the facilities and I was good to go.

My room was on the 24th floor, whisper quiet and with a super comfortable bed filled with a range of pillows. The bathroom had a shower with fluffy white towels, good water pressure and towel rail (I like to hang up my towel to re-use the next day). The room also had a good sized desk (plenty of power points) and a comfy work chair allowing easy “virtual” work meetings.

Breakfast is sensational and served in the Vintaged Restaurant (level 6, opposite reception). The range on offer is excellent and all incredible tasty and high quality. Some highlights for me – the yogurt range, the freshly made juices/smoothies (loved the berry one in particular), the ability to squeeze your own juice, and the omelette station where the chef makes your omelette to order while you wait. Chef Helen made me a sensational omelette filled with ham, spinach, mushroom, capsicum and I also had some grilled mushrooms which made it a perfect breakfast. Good range of cereal and pastries too.

The gym is located on level 7 and is very spacious with a good range of equipment. Covid safe with lots of sanitizing wipes and sanitizer. Water also available.

I was also lucky to have access to the Executive Lounge during my stay. It’s on the 25th floor and an oasis during the day – somewhere you can take a Zoom/Teams call or just sit and have a quiet drink (soft drinks on offer plus tea/coffee). Plus cheese and drinks in the evening. Perfect.

I travelled with 5 other colleagues and we were all looked after by Geri who heads up the reservations and groups. She was incredibly responsive, helpful and professional – just brilliant. The Vintaged Restaurant unfortunately wasn’t open on Monday night but Geri provided some great options for us – excellent.

All the staff I encountered during my stay were engaging, warm and friendly – making me feel welcome and creating a “home away from home”. The perfect place to stay in Brisbane – a true luxury hotel.

Room tip: High floor
Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nicki A
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2022

Dear Nicki,

Thank you for your lovely review.  We are thrilled to see you had a wonderful stay and hear the team made a positive impression.  They were delighted to receive your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back on future travels to Brisbane.

Reviewed 4 July 2022

The hotel is well located right on the Queens Street Mall. Having said that, for the duration of our stay 2 of the 3 elevators down to the mall were not working and the other one was working at about half speed.

Check in was fast and friendly and the service throughout our stay was consistently good.

Our room was a good size with a comfortable bed and plenty of bench space including a large work desk. The bathroom was surprisingly small for a Hilton. The TV was the smallest I have seen in a 5 star hotel for a very long time and is overdue for an upgrade.

The breakfast buffet had plenty of options but on both of the occasions we dined there the eggs, bacon and sausages were very cold. The smoked salmon was the lowest quality I have encountered for quite a time. Having said that, the omelet cooked to order was delicious and the service was very good.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank NauticalDreamer3010
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear NauticalDreamer3010,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed our hospitality.

Your feedback is taken as most constructive as it is only through feedback such as yours that allows us to identify areas we do well in and areas we can improve.

Although I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the omelette station, please accept my apologies for the temperature of the food on the breakfast buffet, we will certainly have this addressed.

We hope we may have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.