“MITOKI Special Bento Box is great value!”

Mitoki Japanese Modern Tapas
Ranked #158 of 4,825 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I love this place and came several times before ... the casual & relaxed atmosphere, very friendly service and yummy food.
I tried "MITOKI Special Bento Box" this time.
We can choose main from Teriyaki Chicken, Ginger Pork Belly, Chicken Karaage, Beef Yakiniku, Saikyo Yaki ... with Tempura, Sashimi, Sunomono, Rice & Miso soup.
I had Beef Yakiniku and it was so tasty. My friends had Saikyo Yaki and it was beautiful fish. Tempura, Sashimi, Salmon salad, these are all my favourite and all of these beautiful Japanese foods were in the nice bento box. Excellent combination and great value. we love it very much. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great & varied menu, efficient self explanatory iPad ordering, excellent albeit limited wine menu, large Saki selection if that's your thing. Loved it and will go back!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I frequent this little gem of a place with my family and friends. Food is always clean, crisp and fresh. Service is very quick too. Ordering off an iPad is fun and also quick. Their karrage chicken is delicious.

Sashimi is flawless

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with the food, the service was excellent too. I like the tapas idea, ordered a few different things and liked everything except the wagyu beef carpaccio. I think it was just my palate that didn't like the beef. Would come back.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

First time we have order off a device. Great easy idea. The food was well presented and taste was fantastic. Highly reccomend if you wish to try something different. Love the idea of Japanese Tapas. It works. Staff were great. Only issue was on facebook page it shows the American Express logo, as it accepts. It does not so keep this in mind otherwise a definate when we are next back in Brisbane. Great food great loaction and surroundings.