“Cake Cake and More Cake”

Three Girls Skipping
Ranked #303 of 5,141 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve delicious cakes, pastries, light savoury fare and drinks. On Thursday - Saturday nights we are open for dinner from 6-10pm and serve a unique menu each night which is listed on our Facebook page after 4pm on the day /threegirlsskipping. Booking essential. All food is made by us on site, and is completely free of artificial colouring, flavouring and peanuts. We also offer several gluten free options. Come and visit us.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The cakes here never fail, though I am always very impressed with their savoury choices also. Last week it was the Quiche made with three cheeses that was simply divine. Cakes are affordable as a 'buy the whole one for a function/event/special occasion' yet it is so much more fun to buy by the slice and try a different one each week. I would return to this cafe at least once a month despite the travel as I am never disappointed.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We had ordered lunch here today. Not being locals we didn't know if the food would be good. We were very pleasantly surprised with a fantastic meal. Some reviews say this place is a bit expensive, I thought it was very good value for money.
The cakes are truly amazing and we adored the twice cooked soufflé!
Definitely worth the drive for us to come back again!

1  Thank oconnork
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had heard such wonderful things about this cafe that a friend and I went there for a coffee and cake. Rocked up at 3pm and they were shutting up for the day. Seems a pity to miss out on afternoon tea trade; I am still waiting to experience their lovely cakes.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Honestly how can something this delicious be so good you? But let me assure you it is! I have had many bowls of Bircher Muesli & not a single one can even begin to compare to what they serve, with a smile, at "Three Girls Skipping"!

1  Thank theladyj2015
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Simple food done really really well!!!!!

Backed up by a desert to die for (I usually miss these).

Service friendly and attentive.

Just one of those venues you know is consistent and a great experience to share with others

2  Thank brettdepper