Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane
Pullman Brisbane King George Square(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$147
Mantra on Queen(Brisbane)
US$130
US$114
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$71
  • Pool
Hotel Urban Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$111
US$108
Travelocity
6,407 results
All reviewsroma street stationthe riversouth bankpedestrian bridgeone bedroom apartmentfull kitchenserviced apartmentgreat apartmentsuncorp stadiumthese apartmentswasher and dryershort walkper nightqueen street mallexcellent staygreat place to stayexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Meriton is a place I always stay whenever I travel be it in Sydney or Brisbane or the Gold Coast. I have stayed at the Herschel street property twice and have been very impressed with big the room, service, cleanliness etc etc. I always recommend family and friends to stay at meriton whenever they travel

• Stayed: February 2014
MSABrisonHerschelSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Meljayhayley

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor Community regarding your stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartments Herschel Street.

I am pleased to read your review and find that you are a regular return guest at all Meriton properties, and that you enjoyed your second stay with us at Herschel Street. I am pleased that as always the service is fantastic as well as the cleanliness of the apartment which is always up to Meriton standard.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon as a return guest at Herschel Street.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment, I arrived early around 6.30am and I was lucky to be given a room straight away given that check-in time is much later.The apartment was lovely, modern and clean, I loved it and the place is new. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need and there’s a dining area plus a lounge. There’s a TV in both the lounge and the bedroom. The bathroom was a short walk from the bedroom and had a stand-alone shower. It’s very spacious; housekeeping came to clean every day.

When I booked they mentioned that part of the building is still under construction so there might be noise but I never heard a single sound nor saw any major construction. There’s a gym, pool, jacuzzi and sauna on the 1st/2nd floor which were very good. Meriton is a very short walk from the Roma Station, 3 minutes tops, where you can catch a direct train to the airport. It takes you 5 minutes to walk into the City Centre which was very close. I travelled solo and even walked alone around 10pm at night from the City and it was very safe with many other people walking around too.

There are several eating places around, there’s a Subway just by the corner like 1 minute away and various 7-elevens. There was also a bar right across the road. There are about 3 major supermarkets in the City Centre itself for your grocery needs. I easily walked to South Bank, it took about 20-25 minutes and it was a lovely walk along the river side. I highly recommend these apartments they are very modern and good value for money

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Chelsea R

Dear Chelsea R

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor Community regarding your stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartments Herschel Street Brisbane.

I am pleased to read your review and find that our fully self contained apartments were suitable to your requirements whilst you were in Brisbane, and you were to just relax and enjoy your time here. I was delighted to hear that Reception were able to assist you to gain access to your apartment after your early arrival at the Hotel.

I am also pleased that you found our recreational leisure facilities to be very good as do the majority of our guests that stay with us. And yes you are correct we are in a fantastic location right in the heart of the CBD near all the attractions that Brisbane has to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Brisbane in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Was down in Brisbane waiting to collect a work visa for PNG. My initial stay was longer than anticipated however that did not prove to be problematic. Stayed at Meriton the whole time and thoroughly enjoyed the time I had- staff were friendly- facilities were excellent etc. Upon my return to Brisbane will definitely look at staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSABrisonHerschelSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Murray M

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community regarding your stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartments Herschel Street.

I was so pleased to read we could offer a relaxing and comfortable environment for your stay in our fully self contained apartments.

We look forward to seeing you next time for another relaxing break with us at Herschel Street.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I can't say anything else other than exceptional. Everything amazing and above 5 star! Location, comfort, brand new, luxurious, very helpful staff....perfect! I had a one bed room apartment $113 per night....EXCEPTIONAL! Would love to return.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hawaii0
MSABrisonHerschelSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Hawaii0,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor Community regarding your stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartments Herschel St.

I am pleased to read your review and find that our fully self contained apartments were suitable to your requirements whilst you were in Brisbane, and you were to just relax and enjoy your time here. And yes you are correct we are in a great location right near all the attractions that Brisbane has to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Brisbane.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Everything you could need for a comfortable stay. Front desk staff were welcoming and professional, and gave us a free upgrade to a larger apartment on higher floor with a better view! More than happy to stay here any time I am in Brisbane.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear elliotdc

I was so pleased to read we could offer a relaxing and comfortable environment for your stay, and you found our Reception staff to be welcoming and professional, that certainly is very pleasing to hear as we hire staff at Meriton that are committed to excellence in customer service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Herschel Street in the future.