“Good coffee from a hole in the wall”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paddy's Coffee House
Ranked #2,075 of 4,695 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 22 January 2015

I spent three mornings getting my coffee from this cafe. As you can guess I liked the coffee and it was easily accessed and having them open early for passing traffic, both foot and vehicle, was a bonus for myself and my dog. Wynnum from where this cafe is located is really going ahead for food and accommodation. The cafe is also well placed for Wynnum Central railway station, only 5 minute walk. They don't offer much in the way of food (that I could see), but for coffee they do a good job.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

After visiting Melbourne I was wondering how I would find a good coffee locally then I stumbled upon this delightful little nook right at my doorstep. Love it.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Every trip I've made to Paddy's has been a great one.
Have tried take-away coffees from every other local cafe, and this is only one who delivers great tasting coffee, every single time.
Every barista does a great job!