“Fresh seafood and sushi expertly prepared and served”

Reef Seafood and Sushi
Ranked #98 of 5,006 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

A casual atmosphere, order at the counter (fresh seafood on display). Food will be brought to your table. Choose from a huge range on their board menu, or choose from the dishes displayed.
We visited on a Sunday around 2 pm. It was quite busy, but we did not have to wait long for our meals. I had battered fish and salad and my friend had seafood curry. We also ordered 12 oyster Kirkpatrick to share. Delicious!. Total bill was around $70.00.
Appears to be Japanese management and staff. Wine and beer also available.
I am not a seafood person, but will definitely be returning to Reef & Seafood.
I understand they also have an outlet on the Gold Coast at the Brickwork's.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Been here so many times by myself and with friends. There is literally nothing to fault about this place. Great food, great drinks menu, super efficient nice staff and awesome vibe.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Went here to dine with my friends. Was fine ordering at the counter for sushi but at the seafood counter the staff just ignore you. I called out a few times and no-one responded. Some looked over but didn't come over. So i walked away and had to go back later to try again. At the table it is pretty much self service. Grabbed our own water, got the high chair for my bub myself. Staff don't assist.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I went her with my mum and sister for dinner recently. We ordered the garlic baby octopus and the seafood platter. It was all so delicious. I could not fault this. We ate everything, nothing on the platter was left untouched. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a truly wonderful place to eat. The fish counter is amazing, and we had barramundi, whiting and snapper, which in an Asahi beer batter were really tasty. My wife had a selection of Sushi from the counter, and all was a real hit. The snapper is a melt in the mouth case! Good choice of beers etc. and great staff. Well worth 2 visits!!!