“Good sushi ”

Sushi Edo newmarket
Ranked #217 of 4,891 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This place is constantly busy and wouldn't be ideal if you're looking for a quiet dinner. Line ups to get a seat can be lengthy but the turnover of customers is quick. I always come here for takeaway. Generally I get the Nigiri platter and large sashimi. Excellent quality at a good price. The only reason I have given this place 4 and not 5 stars is the service and reaction when I take extra wasabi. I like a lot of wasabi and don't like to be made uncomfortable when I take my stash, especially given most people font even touch it. Otherwise, a good menu, lots of variety and hits the sushi spot.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We had to wait for a seat, but it was well worth it. They have ipad style service which was quick and easy. There was a great range of different types of sushi etc. And the service was friendly. Would come here again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Really nice & fresh sushi. My fav is the chicken & avo nigiri and I love that they use chicken breast! Good service.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Highly recommended by locals altho a few others in chain around brisbane. Always busy with queue. Sushi train but I order fresh vegetables tempura. Very high quality fresh and tasty

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for a late dinner which was good timing so we did not have to wait! We were attended to very quickly, seated, condiments placed and the iPod menu/ordering device given to us in under 1 minute. There was also a well placed menu nearby with a picture selection of the items as well. Fortunately our son is a regular and attended to the selection & ordering. Our food arrived very quickly and we were into it; beautiful food well presented and no very filling. Prices are excellent and the over all dining experience was a delight.