2,309 results
All reviews south bank great location valet parking grey street train line train noise southbank area across the road art gallery city view valet service the river studio room king bed business trip buffet breakfast convention
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Friendly and Helpful Staff and Room was clean, breakfast was very good. A bit disappointed with Grey St itself, the Footpaths where the Cafe's are situated , I thought were very dirty, Not a good look for South Bank.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sally P, General Manager at Mantra South Bank, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear N9141ZNchristinet,
Thank you for posting a review on your stay with us.
It's great to see you enjoyed the hotel and our breakfast however I apologise Grey Street was a disappointment. We trust this will not deter you from staying again and look forward to welcoming you back.
Best regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Great place to stay, not only clean and comfortable also was within walking distance of everything. Train and bus stations were also nearby so was easy to get further afield - I did an evening trip down to the Gold Coast on the train which only took one hour each way.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear suel230172017,
Thank you for staying with us and posting a review on your experience.
We are all thrilled to see you enjoyed yourself and hope you'll have the opportunity to return to us again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

See previous comments on not having my room cleaned, I was very disappointed that there seemed no quick way to have my room cleaned. On the table below cleanliness should be marked poor but it automatically moved to excellent and I cannot change it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sally P, General Manager at Mantra South Bank, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear lindsayg354,

Thank you for your Mantra South Bank review, although we were sorry to hear of the issues with your room and the service standards. I can assure you that this is not our usual level of service and we will seek to improve this moving forward.

I do hope that we can welcome you back soon and show an improved experience for you.

Sally Phipps
Mantra South Bank

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Very pleasant Hotel and within walking distance to Theatres, shopping, cafes and swimming areas. River and Paddle steamer cruises available nearby. Train station close by for transport to airport if preferred. Great breakfast buffet available and was included in our stay. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear karendenisen,
Thank you for staying with us and posting a review.
It looks like you had a great time at Mantra South Bank and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2017

For the amount of money I paid to stay at the Mantra South Bank I did not feel like my stay was very important to the checkin front counter reception staff, next time I will stay at the Rydges South Bank. Everything seemed to be a bother, as they gave me the impression they did not want to be there which made me feel very uncomfortable as a customer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear 262mariank,

Thank you for your review of Mantra South Bank, although we were very sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with the service on your arrival. This is an area we usually pride ourselves in, so we were disappointed to see that our usual high standard of service was not displayed on this occasion.

I can only hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and prove ourselves as better hosts.

Sally Phipps