“A restaurant which copes with one or a number. Always great food, welcoming friendly service”
Review of Naim

Naim
Ranked #55 of 5,221 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Australian, Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018

We had a very happy late lunch function for 20 and NaIm were fantastic.
Great location, high with nice views over Paddington.
A cheerful vibe with a good view over the suburb of Paddington.
Unusual Mediterranean food of high standard and good value.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We had a really great time at Naim! Delicious food and very friendly staff. Highly recommend place to have breakfast and lunch!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

This was highly recommended and so finally found time to go. Great they have half serves of some of their menu items.

Scrambled eggs came out cold and a solid block of eggs, like a lumpy omlette. Bagel was also cold.

They were not busy so not sure as to why food needs to be delivered like this. no explanation when I left more than half of it behind. Was with my teenage daughter who hates complaints so I couldn't ask for a hot meal.

Great coffee. Plenty of other options around though.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Went for tea and dessert with a friend tonight and was delighted by this restaurant.
Despite ordering from the menu, we ended up getting dessert which the supervisor designed especially for us because he wasn’t happy with the pastry quality of what we ordered.
Tea and dessert were excellent quality. A great way to start the weekend.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This used to be called ‘Shouk’ and still has some of their signature dishes on the menu.
Its best to allow a few extra minutes before meeting someone here as parking is quite difficult. There are many hilly side streets around the restaurant but these are often already full or have restricted parking. I walked about 5 minutes from my park down a side street.
My daughter and I had a delicious brunch here. I ordered the avocado on sour dough with a side of scrambled eggs instead of poached eggs. They were happy to swap for me. My daughter’s ‘Latke’ was the better choice and was delicious as well as beautifully presented. Service was friendly and professional. The restaurant itself was very busy- we had to wait 10 minutes for our table but this was also professionally handled.
The room is delightfully decorated with colourful Middle Eastern tiles and art work, and the bathroom has gorgeous tiles as well.
We’ll be back for more of the same

Date of visit: July 2018