“Love this place - our home away from home”
Review of Bean On Boundary

Bean On Boundary
Ranked #167 of 5,214 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Hello, folk mostly call us Bob. Formally we are Bean On Boundary. We are a speciality cafe, coffee house and fully licenced bar open seven days a week, and we warmly invite you to visit us here in West End, Brisbane. We have indoor and alfresco foot path casual dining and would love to be of service.
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff! Great coffee and food.
Been back daily and have met our numerous family members for coffees and brunch, while we all are staying up in Brisbane for our son's wedding.

Date of visit: September 2018
BeanOnBoundary, Manager at Bean On Boundary, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you kind sir, so great to hear :) Means a lot to us, Paul. Hope the wedding went fab and thanks for sharing "Bob" with your family, too. Cheers!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I staggered in here for second breakfast having come to Brisbane for work only to fall sick. I passed this place on the way from the doctor to the chemist. The staff were friendly and obliging. The coffee and food (French toast with bacon) was pretty good. It did take a while to arrive. This didn’t matter in the circumstances but I did wonder how they’d cope if all the tables were full. The boss, a jovial fellow, had to tell one staff member to leave off doing something and let someone else take over because he was unable to take my order himself for some reason. (It’s an order at the counter establishment.) Took a while to place my order. They might do better if they worked out how better to streamline operations. I would return. Pleasant service and good food and coffee are all I require. I’m glad to say I didn’t have to sit on a stool!

Date of visit: September 2018
BoB4101, Manager at Bean On Boundary, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Hi Angloteuton,
Thanks for the comments and we hope you're feeling much better now. We're so glad you dropped in for breakfast with us those couple of times. Glad you enjoyed the proper dining tables and chairs too :) We really appreciate your feedback on things. We've had our doors open as Bean On Boundary for just a short while now and will continue to fine-tune all the ops. Have passed the info back on to our 'jovial' boss and leader, too :) We would love to see you again when next you're in town. Cheers!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I had my breakfast here. Toast and the egg were perfect! Bacon was bit oilly but it was ok. The location is very convenient. Right in front of train station.

1  Thank minimize940314
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Coffee was the best I have had. Great atmosphere and the mushroom dish is amazing. It's is a little small and as such can take a while for service but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I have been a regular for a few years, never once had a bad experience. They’re food is so fresh and authentic tastes just like homemade. Service is lovely, wonderful for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner!