“Fantastic Breakfast ”

Ranked #338 of 5,440 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here to grab a feed and a coffee, I've been here before for coffee and I would say they make the best Dirty Chai. I had the Deep's Breakfast, I can eat a fair bit of food, but this one got me, magnificently cooked eggs and bacon, the snags were pretty damn good too. I will definitely be stopping by here more often.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Had a lovely dinner , great place to take the family, gear staff love going here when I'm in Brisbane

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I stop in here for breakfast regularly and have never been dissapointed. Great service, fast quality food and good coffee all make for a great experience. Prices are reasonable and the decor stylish. Definitely recommend to others.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

A friend and I had early lunch to celebrate good news. We sat outside closer to the toilet end side of the seating. The menu was extensive with a wide range to select from. The service was good. However after ordering our meal whilst eating our meal the garbage truck arrived. Felt like we were having rubbish dumped on us. But of course this was not the case. The smelly garbage was very off putting. This turned a nice meal into a very off putting experience. Shortly after a delivery truck arrived drowning us with exhaust fumes.

The exhaust fumes took our breadth away and left us tasting fumes and not the delicious meal. I would have thought customers should not be seated so close to the bin and loading deck.

As much as the food was of good Quality, I don't appreciate dining among rubbish disposal and exhaust fumes. Frankly I was horrified. I would be very hesitant to return. Please make arrangements for rubbish to be collected outside prime dining times and deliveries to be the same.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 15 December 2016

A lovely café to stop and have breakfast. Sat outside in the outdoor eating area. Service was prompt and friendly. Some great specials. Had the bacon and egg roll. Loved the side of chilli. Coffee was very good.

Date of visit: October 2016