“James Rob”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered the platter for 2 @ $65. We got asked for our order twice in a very short amount of time just after sitting down. The food came out in approx 5 minutes after ordering & alot of it tasted as if it had been precooked & reheated so very dry & unappealing. Also left hungry & in & out in under an hour certainly not worth the money. Very disappointing considering we were looking forward to a relaxing meal out & that wasn’t rushed & over in under an hour. The whole thing seemed very rushed & pushy :((

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Nice Meal beautiful flavours, staff helpful and friendly, we enjoyed it the only negative was we both felt the main platter for two was a little light on, I don’t see bread as a component.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Visited for a family dinner with my Wife and children aged 16 and 14. We had been several times to Caravanserai and always had a great meal. We ordered the basic banquet for 4. Wow so good with amazing personal service. The meze platter was delicious and we were offered more yummy bread without asking. The mains were sooooo delicious. Our deserts and coffee were also terrific and served quickly. Congratulations what a sensational meal.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Very poor service, waited 45 min and asked for our order twice before we walk out and have decided not to return. First time the waitress said "it wouldn't be long" after serving the meal to a couple next to us who arrived and ordered after us. The second time after waiting an other 15 mins and seeing a family of 4 finishing their entree who arrived after us again, I walked up to the cashier ask politely "what is happening to our meal" waitress response was short "it's being plated " without even checking on my order. I presumed It would be quick to bring our food after waiting and asking for it twice. Running out of patience, not been given any explanation or apology for delays my wife and I couldn't wait any longer, we left hungry and unhappy.

1  Thank Eric F
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Staff were friendly and very helpful. Food was excellent. I had the spicy meatballs, not too spicy and very flavoursome. Large portions, nice atmosphere. Recommend and will go back.