“Something for most - almost”
Review of Holland Park Hotel

Holland Park Hotel
Ranked #3,041 of 4,693 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Pub
Description: The Holland park Hotel is home to the famous Graziers Steakhouse.
Description: The Holland park Hotel is home to the famous Graziers Steakhouse.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I haven't been to this restaurant in over 30 years. It has changed. Gone is the large ambient bar and restaurant to be replaced with poker machines. The bar is small and the restaurant resembles a roadside diner. . It is owned by Woolworths and like all their hotel restaurants could do with a facelift.

Although the they claim something for everyone. Only one vegetarian choice. The balance (except Vigo) found something to their taste. I had the dry chicken with soggy vegetables. In hindsight, probable good for dieting, but next time will remember to add some sort of sauce.

I think they are more noted for their steaks

HollandParkHotel, General Manager at Holland Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Hello,
I'm sorry your recent visit to our hotel wasn't as enjoyable as it should have been. My apologies that I haven't replied to your review earlier as well. I would love to hear more about your experience if you have the time to discuss it - the hotel number is 3397 1100 - please ask for Jayden.
Thanks again for the review

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The Holland Park Hotel is a fairly standard suburban pub/ restaurant. It has an extensive menu with favourites such as Steaks, Burgers and Parmigiana, pricing slightly higher than average. The descriptions and branding imply that this restaurant serves above average steaks, sadly our entire table learned that is not the reality.

Our recent visit seemed to be a comedy of errors. Bar service for drinks was extremely slow, several steaks were full of gristle and either under or over cooked (my medium steak was served blue) and the wait staff were invisible. My meal left a strange aftertaste in my mouth. The wait staff shrugged when I mentioned my disappointment when clearing the table.

Sadly this is not the place to visit if you want good food, well-priced food or even reasonable service. Take the time to visit another restaurant and enjoy your night there.

Jayden L, General Manager at Holland Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback, I apologise that we didn't meet your expectations this time. I would really like the opportunity to discuss this further with you though if can you please contact me on 33971100
Thanks,
Jayden

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Meals are reasonably priced and food is ok. Service is excellent.

Trivia night on a Thursday night is excellent - free and fun.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Regular spot for a good steak. Service was the worst it's ever been tonight. Had to get own menus. Three complaints from others about cutlery and wrong meals. My meal was good. Wife's steak ordered medium well done was like boot leather and was well well well done. A staff member at the bar getting free drinks and with two other males who's every second word was
the f bomb. Over all not a great experience.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We enjoyed the food and the waitress was very pleasant.The food was hot and very adequate.We will go again,maybe to try the special seniors lunch.