“Best noodle in Chinatown! ”
Review of Golden Barbeque

Golden Barbeque
Ranked #655 of 5,015 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Visited today to have lunch with my friend who's Chinese. This place is authentic and was busy when we got there. Meals are very reasonably priced. I had BBQ pork egg noodle soup. It was delicious! Lots of pork & it was very fresh! By the time we left, it was packed. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

We've been here a few times for dinner and continue to be impressed with the food. Not the flashest place, but the staff were welcoming and the food hot and filling. It was especially pleasing that they gave us a free vegetable soup. Food came quickly and tasted great. Would I go back- you bet!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

This is a typical Chinese BBQ restaurant with glistening roast ducks, soya chickens, BBQ pork and crispy roast pork hanging in the window. It's busy and noisy and not a place to linger after you've eaten your meal. But all the roast meats are delicious and fresh. When you order a BBQ meat combination with rice or noodles it comes with a tasty hot broth and we love the roasted chilli garlic oil - it's really spicy!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Started by the sincerely beautiful smile of owner welcoming to the restaurant. The atmosphere is real and rustic Chinese restaurant where they serve delicious authentic Chinese barbecue. I found that their homemade very spicy roasted chilli in sesame oil is the real star of this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

It's a small restaurant. Cheap furniture. No fancy decor or anything stylish.

But the food is fantastic.

I tried Roast Pork Noodle which I share with friends, as the serving is just way to big for me.

It was delicious, particularly mixed with the chilly.

Yumm...