“Korean BBQ”
Review of The Journey

The Journey
Ranked #1,107 of 4,825 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had a great dinner - we chose the BBQ for 3 and had plenty of food, Service was attentive and friendly!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

One of my Korean students recommended this when I asked about good Korean in the CBD. Thank you! I loved the efficient no fuss atmosphere and the Korean pop on the monitors. I have become aware of this Korean subculture in Brisbane and Australia and it is good to partake of it. Food was good, hearty and cheap for a lunch special on my own.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

First time in a long while we had a Korean BBQ, we thought the food was good. The service and staff rise above: incredibly helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

One of those days I crave meat. Steak is perhaps obvious option but this is my fix - Korean marinated beef on the bone.

The Journey is my favourite Korean option in brisbane CBD just because they offer this dish! Reasonably priced at 18. It's half the price of nicely prepared steak yet volume is just wow. It is not meant to be looking graceful in eating. So I highly recommend to go there with good group of friends or alone if you wish.

Other dishes are also all reasonably priced and trading hours are very reasonable too - no break between lunch and dinner. So if you want meat over chocolate at 3 pm, or want early supper, consider this place.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

This was our first experience of Korean food and it was delicious! The atmosphere was great, service very friendly and overall value was amazing. Meals for three adults including drinks cost $81.