“Great Thai Food”
Review of True Thai

True Thai
Ranked #198 of 667 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: We specialise in true Thai cuisine prepared by our Thai staff and typical friendly Thai service. Lunch menu includes an 8 menu Bain Marie selection together with meals cooked to order. Evening menus are cooked to order only with phone orders, take away or dine in with seating for 18 customers.
Reviewed 21 July 2017

True Thai is set up mainly for take aways, but there are some tables inside and out for eating in. Ate there a couple of times and the food was authentic and as spicy as you want :). Not the fanciest of places but friendly service, reasonable prices with good food. What more do you want?

1  Thank peter_ndc

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Really yummy and so hot, and that's just the food. Thanks ladies!! Ate some curry puffs and spring rolls. Asked for my main dish to be spivey, and it tickled me taste buds.
The place is spotless inside and food was cooked with a smile and very promptly. So easy parking too. At the civic centre. As it's not always as easy to park up in town. Try this place next to Dominoes. I know where I would rather go. Far more healthy too.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Used this take away more than once! Would definitely recommend the massoman curry or the sweet and sour chicken. Very helpful staff and love the decor here.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

This restaurant is small with seating for about 20 people at the most. But the food is something to behold. This is what I call authentic apart from the serves. I don;t think you get this amount of food on your plate in Thailand. It has an excellent menu, with dishes ranging from spring rolls to curries, soups, stir fries, salads, rice dishes and noodle dishes. Prices range from $6;90 (entrees) to $16.90 for the seafood dishes. As a vegetarian my dishes averaged about $10. I often had to ask for a take away container because I could not it the meal in one go. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Prices are reasonable and authentic.. The food taste yummy even we take away. one of the restaurant that should try when you are in Cairns City.