My wife and I stayed at this hotel on the 13th September 2017. It was an overnight stop for a flight out the following day. I decided to pay extra and get a room with a sea view , which came with a balcony. The room was dated and very tired. Carpets were badly stained, the bathroom fittings were rusty, everything needs updating. There were no instructions in the room for anything.
I also had breakfast included, not worth it, a poor selection.
If I had spent another 50$ I could have booked the shangri la, next time I will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea, and a stunning natural setting amidst landscaped tropical gardens, the oceanfront DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns is just a short walk from the city center, and Cairn's business, retail and entertainment districts. The hotel overlooks the picturesque Cairns Esplanade, and is just moments from Cairns Lagoon and Cairns Casino. Enjoy easy access to Cairns Convention Center and lots of attractions, including the World Heritage listed Daintree Tropical Rainforest and the Atherton Tablelands. The Great Barrier Reef departures terminal is 100m away, and Cairns International Airport is only 10 minutes' drive from our Cairns hotel. Our onsite tour desk will help you explore the wonders of this unique region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Holiday Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cairns Queensland