Hilton Cairns
US$133
  • Restaurant
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Cairns Plaza Hotel(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$82
Pacific Hotel Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$92
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$242
US$138
Agoda.com
US$187
US$147
  • Pool
Mantra Esplanade Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
Reef Palms(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$81
Hotwire.com
Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
2,442 results
All reviewsthe executive loungespa roomtrinity inletthe great barrier reefwater viewbuffet breakfasttour deskan upgradeport douglasfantastic locationreef terminalmondogemmabalconyesplanadecasinoconcierge
Reviewed 11 January 2016

We arrived a little early but please to be advised our room was ready. We also got an upgrade which was a lovely surprise. Great location and friendly staff. Pool was beautiful. Breakfast was great especially loved the make your own pancakes station!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
John L, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Dear Brylee,

Thank you for sharing your kind words on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us, in particular the staff, pool and breakfast at Café Sunrise. We have a wide selection on offer at our breakfast buffet and the make your own pancakes is certainly a feature!

Again, thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

The room views are stunning and you can't beat the location....just steps from the wharf where all of the boat excursions leave/return. The property is a bit "tired" and could use a remodel/upgrade, but the room was clean, nicely furnished and spacious. There were some messy guests on our floor, leaving trash and towels on hallway tables. This is, of course, not the hotel's fault, but I was surprised how long it took to clear these.....I would have thought housekeeping would do frequent walk arounds to check on clutter, but it took more than 12 hours for some items to be cleared. Not a reason not to stay here, but added to my impression that the property is "tired". There are two restaurants, one casual and one more dressy, and both were good. There are also lots of other restaurants within walking distance. A note about booking.......we usually book through Hilton, but this one was available on Expedia for half the price. You don't get Hilton points and free-wifi, but for the price difference, we paid you can pay for the wifi. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Carol,

We very much appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, however, I am very sorry that you were not fully satisfied with the level of housekeeping during your stay. Your feedback is valuable to us as it is used as a tool to maintain and improve upon our standards.

Thank you again for your time and we hope we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

John Lucas | General Manager

Reviewed 10 January 2016

The hotel is a bit outdated but has a good outside pool, good service and very comfortable beds. Handy for exploring the rainforest and reef. Good service, got our room already 1 p.m. Breakfast average.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
John L, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Dear Annukka

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the rooms to be comfortable and the location is very convenient to all the major attractions in Cairns city. I'm glad to hear that you were impressed by the service received during your stay.

Thank you again for you positive comments and constructive feedback. I do hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Nice comfortable, clean and good value hotel really close to all the ferries leaving for the Barrier Reef. The breakfast was substantial and pretty good. In particular the tour bookings desk was really helpful, they sorted a great reef tour for us as well as going to see Crocs!
I would have rated this 5* but they charge $4 each for rental of a towel to take out of the hotel, these are just normal bathroom towels not beach towels and one of ours was dirty and the other had a hole in it! this is ridiculous. Also you have to sign up to get wifi rather than it just being free. Come on it's 2016! just give it to us!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for submitting your review.

I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the location of the Hotel to be convenient. We are only minutes walk from the Reef Fleet Terminal!

Our tour desk is a great asset to our Hotel and I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our beautiful surroundings by visiting the Great Barrier Reef.

Thank you for your positive comments and constructive feedback regarding the towel hire and Wi-Fi. Your feedback is important to us.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I would like to say a BIGTHANK you to all staff and Mangers who helped organise and set up for my sister Taylor/Ahmat's wedding. Hilton staff you where awesome, you made the day so comfortable and I love how their where so many friendly faces and around to help service and make your stay enjoyable. Thank you to Eric, Nadine and Sonny for your communication and making sure the job was done and catering for the bide and Grooms and guest needs. The view from the rooms and break fast was outstanding, the warm welcoming faces you see in the morning and the staff that help you immediately when you need their support. I have recommended this to my family and friends and colleges for work trips. I did write something on your Facebook page but could not see it be posted. Can you please post my message as I would really like to congratulate on the TEAM work and how organised this Motel and Management is to make sure that you have 100% enjoyable stay and the service is guaranteed. Thank you Nina Shibasaki

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Nina,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

What a delight it is to read such a wonderful review - Thank you! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and your sister's Wedding celebrations. I have a great team here at Hilton Cairns and they all strive to deliver exceptional service. I am glad that you got to experience this first hand.

I will be passing your comments onto my team, in particular Eric, Nadine and Sonny, as I know they will be delighted to read it.

Many thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.