For a 5 star property this is in dire need of a revamp.. Why do hotels rely on a name and become complacent?. The service here was dreadful, ie :none.. At the date we visited it is prime time holidays and yet the lobby bar was closed.. So much for those pre-dinner drinks we had organised with friends!!!! Needless to say we spent our money elsewhere.. The pool are is old, dingy and unimpressive.. Australia really needs to take some lessons from the overseas resorts.. Overall rating, I would class this a 3 star not 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International
- Hilton Cairns Queensland