Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$323
US$171
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$182
US$178
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$115
  • Pool
Mantra Esplanade Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$118
US$113
Trip.com
  • Pool
Cairns Plaza Hotel(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$149
Cancelon
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

All reviewsbedroom apartmentthese apartmentscairns hospitalself containedconvenience storeesplanadelagoon
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We had a 2 bedroom apartment here for 5 nights, the manager Bob was pleasant and helpful. The apartment was spacious and clean, the beds comfortable and we had a kitchen and laundry. It was quiet and had a lovely pool area, its about a 15 min walk into the city centre. Its not really fancy, but I think its a gem of a place and have no complaints.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank NewcastleDaiseygirl
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Came into the reception to enquire about a room for this weekend. Online it told me that there were rooms available for what I was looking for and I was in the area so I went in. When I got to reception there was nobody there so I had to call a number to see someone. When someone finally attended to us we asked for a room for this weekend. The man asked how old I was ( I am 18) and asked for ID. I gave him a valid Queensland drivers license which clearly stated my name, photo and date of birth. He spent about 3 minutes trying to figure out if I were actually 18. After 5 minutes of messing around he said "no I don't think I'll take you". I asked why, seeing as I was 18 and just wanted a room for 1 night and was happy to pay upfront. He then seemed very angry at us and asked how many people were staying and I said 5, he glanced at his computer and said "sorry no rooms".

Can not believe the service we had received as we were very interested in staying here but after the impression we got I don't think I will ever want to stay there.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank georgiawood98
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Arrived early and was able to get into our room,no aircon on and hadnt read manuel to turn on 3 switches to get a very old noisy ac working.Went down to ask for help manager resentedly came up and got it working but was very sarcastic.Asked help with suggestion for lunch got told plenty of eaterys but he didnt get out much.Great!!Aircon old and noisy,spend some money get new.Bathroom had a broken soap dish in shower cut my arm.Room comfortable but tired.couldnt sleep in top bedroom to hot as ac noisy left off.We slept on single bed down stairs really uncomfortable. Tried to vaccum but didnt work.Not a place Id recommend.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gail W
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 6 nights with hubby and 2 kids. Great location close to everything. Lots of room.
Minor things to look at - aircons are v noisy, no ceiling fans in b/rooms. Main b/room needs a block out curtain and shower screen isn't long enough - hard to stop it going all over the floor! Oh and a small hot water service.
But everything was neat and tidy. Washing machine and dryer in the unit was very handy. We would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Had an appointment at Cairns Base Hospital, wow it was just across the road. Very handy to restaurants and not far from shops. The reception staff were great and very organised. We had a two bedroom apartment ground floor. It was very spacious, clean and extremely quiet. The grounds are extremely tidy and plenty of off street parking. Very secure rooms too! Good pool and room has full cooking and laundry facilities. We didn't cook as two very good restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: All rooms looked very quiet and private. No problems with parking
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple